“Must try again”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Hong Kong, China
“Must try again”
Reviewed April 16, 2010

That was my first time going to Guilin.
I didn't know this shop before I walked into the Walking Street (Zheng Yang Bu Xing Jie)
I randomly chose this cafe to dine with my bf.
Finally, I found that I fell in love with this place.

The atmosphere was very good and The food were very delicious!!
(while a little bit expensive)
I tried salad, mushroom soup, beef lasagna and pizza. All food are very good. The mushroom soup was exactly the one I tried overseas. Beyond my expectation~~

2 Thank missrain

Nuernberg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Western food in Walking Street”
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Western food in Walking Street, quality OK, price a bit expensive. Atmosphere is good, particularly compared to the boring Chinese budget restaurants.

1 Thank Jack_080808
London, United Kingdom
“Great western food for the price”
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Great, especially if you're craving western food in Guilin. Pizzas are great and the coffee ice cream milk shake is a must. It's also a very good value as pizzas are about 30-35 yuan each. The place is very small and is packed with tourists so if you're looking a place for locals this is not for you.

2 Thank pats1980
sydney,australia
“a must for western travellers”
Reviewed January 8, 2009

this small cafe (9 tables)sets the standard for affordable western food in guilin..no fancy staff here-just good service and well cooked steaks,pizzas,soups,etc from their extensive menu,served with a smile...i ate regulary here during my 4 day stay in guilin and found nothing that was below a constantly high standard..on the day of my departure,having arrived back from yangshou,i had a 3 course western meal that kept me full on the bus trip to nanning and an OVERNIGHT at the nanning bus terminal on my way back to hanoi....prices are moderate.

3 Thank whrabbit