$288
$102
  • Pool
$116
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$192
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$116
$204
$144
$128
$253
$214
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

This is a huge hotel located at the massive conference center. It is very convenient if you have business here, but that is as much good I can write. It is far from the center although walking distance from a metro station.
The hotel actually comprises two different blocks on both sides of the conference center. I was staying in block 5. The room was quite large and well appointed. The problem is that it has not received any maintenance probably since construction time. Peeling wall paper, falling plugs, non hermetic windows and the like are everywhere. The same goes for the conference center, which looks good only from far away.
Internet is very slow and the staff does not, in general, speak English.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2016

the rooms are nice and big, bed is very comfort for sleep. Is not located in the city center, but well connected with metro and other public transportation. But the breakfast is not as good as normal Chinese 4 star hotels, not so many choices.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Li X
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

The rooms here were quite comfortable, everything worked, and clean enough. It does seem a little disjointed because of the 5 towers. Wifi connection was average having to go to block 4, connect via an IP address and then enter a password, before going to block 5 where the rooms were. The pool and gym in block 1 was reasonable, the breakfast at block 5 was quite good, with yum cha food. Overall a comfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2016

I chose to fly with China Southern because of the about 12 hour rest break in China with the hotel included at no extra cost. I was really pleased that they arranged the coach to the hotel and back. I was amazed to find they had laid on a luxury room with a queen size bed and large en-suite bathroom. It was a great way to rest between two about 12 hour flights.

If you choose this as your journey plan it is important to remember that whilst China Southern deals with all the formalities you will not be able to access your checked baggage in China so will need overnight things in your hand luggage - but the hotel does provide toothbrushes & paste, a razor, and hair shampoo & shower gel.

I arrived in London feeling relatively human after the long journey - in far better shape than I have done previously with only a short stopover at an airport between Sydney and London.

Room Tip: The convention centre is huge - be sure to get good directions so that you do not get lost finding your room.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed January 31, 2016

My 8 year old daughter and I stayed at this hotel as transit passengers . After hours of waiting at the airport( having been told it will only be a 30 minute wait ,we were finally transferred to the hotel where the staff at the reception were not very helpful. We were given key cards and sent our way. We got to the floor I thought our room was in but could not find our room. We then went back to the reception where the staff told us to follow the other passengers who also don't know where to go. After figuring out where we need to go , we crossed the length of the convention centre to get to our room at tower 5 (reception was at tower 1 and we must have walked a mile to get to our room and there was nobody else in sight as this was now around 1 am). Finally found our room where the lobby smelled of an ashtray , only to find that our room was dirty. I cleaned the toilet and shower with my disinfectant wipes and got my daughter to shower as we have already been travelling all day. I rang the reception to complain (now irate to say the least) and the receptionist said " the room is dirty???" And I had to ask if she's sending someone up . A chambermaid then arrived (doesn't speak English ) and I showed her the mess. After several phone calls she gave the phone to me and I was told we are moving to a different room and that I have to collect the key from reception (!!!!! I don't think so, gave the receptionist a rant about having an 8 year old with me and it's late and I'm not walking 2 miles just to collect the key card and she better move me to a room nearby) . We were moved to a clean room 2 floors down (chambermaid was nice and helped me drag my little carry on trolley,must have looked haggard ) and did have a wake up call (530 am= 3 .5 hrs sleep) ready for our onwards journey to the UK. Our breakfast consisted of 1 boiled egg, 2 types of pastry (not fresh), a cherry tomato(?), and a small milk in a tetrapack. The area where the hotel is situated is nice ,shame about the service and the bad experience. Not the 5 star hotel they said we were going to stay in.

Room Tip: As for a room near reception unless they offer a gold buggy..
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family