I have been here many times and it is still my favourite hotel in the world .
The moment I walk inn I feel at home, you have nicely dressed staff in pink or white outfit what is a nice change from all the black dressed staff in other hotels .The place is very elegant and appeals to me . It is true that we have in room checking so no delay there and because of the fair and high prices asked we were upgraded to a suite ( wonderful home away from home I know it sounds commercial but it is so).And when there is no fair the prices are really good value for money .
My husband went to the spa and enjoyed the massage and excellent facilities(sauna and steam room ).The food at the main restaurant is really good.BB buffet offers lots of choices for every taste in the world. the only thing I miss are the thin French crepes ( pancake)..The hotel is well managed and you can see that in the details. Our flight to Singapore was delayed and no problem for late check up and changing twice the limo time to bring us to the airport.
Jay , the head concierge although really busy with the fair , very patiently explained how the subway was working in case I couldn't get a taxi back from my sight seeing/ shopping expeditions tour and I was happy he did explain it because no taxi would take me back to the hotel ( to far...).Also Judy snow who put a book mark for my book when she was cleaning the room it is all about details and the elegance of the rooms ( bathroom are really beautiful).for all the reason it is and stays my favourite hotel in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the new CBD Pearl River New City of Tianhe District, the 351-room Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou is a luxury destination in the hub of Southern China. With 40 minutes drive from Baiyun International Airport and ten minutes from Guangzhou East Railway Station, hotel provides travel routes to various destinations in China, including direct trains to Hong Kong which take less than two hours. A series of new city landmarks such as Guangzhou Opera House and Guangdong Museum are at just steps away from the hotel. Distinctive services and facilities include 6 restaurants and lounges serving Cantonese and Western favorites, special cigars and wines. From intimate groups of ten to a conference for 800, meetings planners can choose from over 1,000 square meters / 11,000 square feet of exceptional function space available in The Ritz-Carlton Grand Ballroom, three multifunctional meeting rooms, two boardrooms and spacious pre-function areas. An extensive health club and The Ritz-Carlton Spa(R) rejuvenate body and mind, while The Ritz-Carlton Club(R) Level anticipates guests' needs with its dedicated personalized service. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou features 91 luxury serviced apartments of one to four bedrooms in size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Marriott and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Guangzhou
- Ritz-Carlton Guangzhou
- Ritz Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Ritz Carlton Hotel