I stayed here for one week whilst on a work trip in Guangzhou. The location is a bit far from the shopping and exhibition centre. The hotel is truly stunning and you would never believe how new it is, it seems like it has years of culture built into it (in a good way)
Not many of the staff spoke good English and communication was a big issue, especially when ordering food in the resturant. But they were all very polite.
The rooms were beautiful and the pool and spa were great although it doesnt get much daylight, only about 4 hours. One frustrating problem was the lifts, of which there are four but it takes about ten minutes to get up and down, if you want to go to the 30th floor for example, they stop about 6 times on the way and sometimes go back to ground before taking you up again!
Was one of the most relaxing and luxurious stays Ive had for a long time. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the new CBD Pearl River New City of Tianhe District, the 351-room Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou is a luxury destination in the hub of Southern China. With 40 minutes drive from Baiyun International Airport and ten minutes from Guangzhou East Railway Station, hotel provides travel routes to various destinations in China, including direct trains to Hong Kong which take less than two hours. A series of new city landmarks such as Guangzhou Opera House and Guangdong Museum are at just steps away from the hotel. Distinctive services and facilities include 6 restaurants and lounges serving Cantonese and Western favorites, special cigars and wines. From intimate groups of ten to a conference for 800, meetings planners can choose from over 1,000 square meters / 11,000 square feet of exceptional function space available in The Ritz-Carlton Grand Ballroom, three multifunctional meeting rooms, two boardrooms and spacious pre-function areas. An extensive health club and The Ritz-Carlton Spa(R) rejuvenate body and mind, while The Ritz-Carlton Club(R) Level anticipates guests' needs with its dedicated personalized service. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou features 91 luxury serviced apartments of one to four bedrooms in size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Guangzhou
- Ritz-Carlton Guangzhou
- Ritz Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Ritz Carlton Hotel