So im a fan of Ritz-Carlton Hotels and i did my best to try and stay in their hotels. That is until this stay, somehow i didn't notice before now how annoying the internet thing is. Yes the Hotel is beautiful and smells great once you come in (important in china) rooms delightful, the staff does its best do be nice and welcoming, the breakfast impeccable. But now, for 465 USD a night you expect better and internet now is not a little thing, it is extremely important. Having to go through an intro page asking for your room number and last name every minute and from every different device hampers the whole experience. So from now on i will look for hotels with wifi included no matter what because it doesn't feel well for a hotel of this hierarchy to be tormenting host for something so important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the new CBD Pearl River New City of Tianhe District, the 351-room Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou is a luxury destination in the hub of Southern China. With 40 minutes drive from Baiyun International Airport and ten minutes from Guangzhou East Railway Station, hotel provides travel routes to various destinations in China, including direct trains to Hong Kong which take less than two hours. A series of new city landmarks such as Guangzhou Opera House and Guangdong Museum are at just steps away from the hotel. Distinctive services and facilities include 6 restaurants and lounges serving Cantonese and Western favorites, special cigars and wines. From intimate groups of ten to a conference for 800, meetings planners can choose from over 1,000 square meters / 11,000 square feet of exceptional function space available in The Ritz-Carlton Grand Ballroom, three multifunctional meeting rooms, two boardrooms and spacious pre-function areas. An extensive health club and The Ritz-Carlton Spa(R) rejuvenate body and mind, while The Ritz-Carlton Club(R) Level anticipates guests' needs with its dedicated personalized service. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou features 91 luxury serviced apartments of one to four bedrooms in size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Guangzhou
- Ritz Guangzhou
- Ritz-Carlton Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Ritz Carlton Hotel