I stayed with them a few weeks back and was completely floored by the Hotel. Huge rooms, very tastefully done, great breakfast (the chef who mans the breads section is a great person to have a small talk with). They know their stuff. The Club Level area was awesome - sip some drink and relax in the evening. Also dined at their Italian Restaurant - awesome experience. Their is just attention to details everytime you move around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the new CBD Pearl River New City of Tianhe District, The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou is a luxury destination in the hub of Southern China. With 40 minutes drive from Baiyun International Airport and ten minutes from Guangzhou East Railway Station, our Guangzhou hotel provides travel routes to various destinations in China, including direct trains to Hong Kong which take less than two hours. A series of new city landmarks such as Guangzhou Opera House and Guangdong Museum are at just steps away from the hotel. An extensive health club and The Ritz-Carlton Spa(R) rejuvenate body and mind, while The Ritz-Carlton Club(R) Level anticipates guests' needs with its dedicated personalized service. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou features 91 luxury serviced apartments of one to four bedrooms in size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Guangzhou
- Ritz Guangzhou
- Ritz-Carlton Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Ritz Carlton Hotel