“Very authentic Indonician food in Guabgzhou”

Pandan Indonesian (Huanshi Dong Road store)
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pandan is well-known for serving traditional Indonesian food, combining excellent value and warm service in trendy locations, while the restaurant's experienced outside catering team delivers great taste into corporate clients' venues & events.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very modern environment, simple and nice. The staffs wear traditional Indonician costume look cool. Food is fresh.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Went on valentines night. Big mistake as we had to wait 90 minutes to be seated.

But wait we did because I had to have it.

I took my Cantonese assistant and he loved the food.

Sure it caters for locals, after all we are in guangzhou. Even though I am a Londoner I consider myself a local now. I don't want to eat in places catering especially for me. I want to eat international food adapted to local palates.

The sate is awesome. Prefer the chicken over the pork and beef.

The chicken pandan curry has bones in it so be careful and adapt.

All in all I would say that in terms of value and taste, you will have to go to Indonesia to match a meal here.

Avoid it at all costs on valentines day. Ha ha.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

nice food,good wow,Eric ,where are u“Not ideal for a western palate”Very popular restaurant in one of Guangzhou's more affluent areas. Neighborhood is pretty touristy so refreshing to see this place packed with locals. Unfortunately though the food is definitely geared to local palates and the chicken coconut curry gave me food poisoning. The meat in the dish came from every part the of...

Reviewed December 14, 2013

When i was in GZ, i tried to had dinner in this restaurant.. The taste, ambiance, service and value is the best.. Very Recommended !

Reviewed September 13, 2013

great food. I've got to taste Indonesian snack which I cant even get it in Singapore. Ranges of food in the menu. Didn't expect to find Indonesian food in Guangzhou.

1  Thank Yusna