I've been to China many times and stayed various kind of hotels ever. However all are, even high class hotels, something noisy, such as air conditioning noise, shouting gust noise in the entrance hall or a passage and...neighbor room noise, even the wall surface is decolated gorgeously.
The hotel was very quiet and elegant I ever stayed in China. I strongly recommend this hotel for a passenger who wants to have a relax night as well as europian hotels have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou