Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
$108
$123
$200
Hotels.com
The Garden Hotel Guangzhou(Guangzhou)
$143
$125
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

1,751 results
All reviewsdomestic terminaldeparture hallbaiyun airportterminal buildingmorning flightbetween flightsgolf buggyyoga matconnecting flightexecutive roomlong layovernext morningyour luggagestayed one nightroom serviceshort staylobby bar
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed March 2013 in between Baiyan airport flight connections. It is the only place to stay if you are flying out of Guangzhou and do not want to take any risk with traffic. Guangzhou is hopeles in terms of commuting between the city centre and the airport and other travellers we met commented on being caught in traffic and worried about missing flights etc. Guangzhou city itself has some serious air quality issues (less at airport) and not much to see. The Pullman is literally 300m from the terminal entrance, with awalkway link to the terminal exit. One side of the hotel overlooking the terminal and the terminal gardens. Go for the superior and deluxe rooms - these are generally much better quality and good value by western price standards. Various food options but the buffet restaurant is very good and will suit most Western and Asian travellers. This is a very good airport hotel and Pullman are trying to build a reputation for business/western quality in China - so a good brand to use in China.

** Australian travellers - Pullman China honour the Accor Advantage Plus program so you can get discounted rooms and discounted dining here. Worth joining if not already a member.

Room Tip: Go for the better rooms. Can use Accor loyalty programs if member.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here for a two-night trip to Guangzhou that had me arriving early in the evening and leaving early in the morning. My flight was delayed, and being able to just walk through the terminal building directly into the hotel was great. My booking had been cancelled because I arrived to late, but they managed to find me another room. Very comfortable rooms, with lots of small nice touches - e.g. a yoga mat, an umbrella in the closet (which came in handy) etc. Some strange features as well - e.g. automatically flushing toilet that flushes at the wrong time and then not when you want to, and an automatic faucet that keeps running for much too long - but overall still a great experience. It's always a shame not to be in the city centre, but for convenience when travel time is tight and you're coming in and out of the airport, this can't be beat. Amazing breakfast buffet as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've stayed at the Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport 4 or 5 times now when visiting the Canton Fair.
It really is great for this purpose. It has 2 buses to/from the fair each day and the travel time is only around 45 minutes. I say only because this is China!
I must admit I have always had upgraded rooms while staying here so its hard to say negative things about it.
The service is great, the staff are extremely nice, the rooms are big, spacious and clean.
You can get off your plane, grab your luggage and either walk across to the hotel (its only a 100m or so) or you can arrange for the golf-cart like buggies to pick you and your luggage up and take you to the front door. Too easy.
I also found that it wasn't a hassle to get a taxi at night and head into one of the many eating spots around the area (and by around I mean within an hours drive) and getting back was easy because even my useless Chinese skills can get me to the airport.
I've only ever had one problem with the hotel. If you are staying in the rooms towards the outside and your room faces the sun for most of the day you will get a room that the A/C can't cool no matter how hard it tries.

Room Tip: If you want a cool room, and I am one of those people, ask for an inner room with the garden views. They are cooler and arent just the view of concrete jungle of the airport.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This beautiful hotel is just what a weary traveller needs. It is an oasis of calm after the bustling international aeroport of Guangzhou. It has one of the most beautiful foyers for a modern hotel, that I have ever seen, and that is saying something.

On check in I asked if they had an Australian adaptor plug, yes, and about the wifi in the rooms, no wifi in rooms but they gave me a router. When old technophobe me couldn't get this to work they sent up a staff member to sort it out for me.

My only whinges would be in my beautiful, quiet room there were so many light switches and dimmers it took me ages to try and turn them all off at night and even then I still couldn't turn off the one in the wardrobe, and when I wanted fresh milk for my tea in the room I had to pay for a glass of milk because the girl I spoke to on reception didn't speak very good English, but hey I can't speak Chinese and I was in their country.

A lovely hotel and I just wish I would have had more of an appetite to try out some of their beautiful restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night of 11 March in room #1618 while transiting from Guangzhou to Hunan province. I had booked an executive twin as its tariff including breakfast was working out to the same as standard deluxe room with extra payment for breakfast.

Room decor was to our expectation though I had a higher expectation for the room size. In bathroom, a couple of lapses - bathroom lock did not work and though a rainshower-head was fitted, the diverter did not work so had to settle with hand-shower.

Otherwise, stay was fairly satisfactory. Breakfast spread was fairly good with fair amount of local choice alongside the standard international spread of breads, eggs-to-order, bakery products and cereals.

I would surely recommend readers to use this hotel if they need to stay for short transit requiring quick-access to Guangzhou Airport.

Room Tip: Good for transit stay close to Baiyun Int'l Airport Guangzhou.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business