My wife and I spent two nights here, in order to catch a flight more easily than travelling from the city. As others have commented, the hotel is right at the airport but without noise from the aircraft. It is also easy and relatively fast to travel from the airport terminal into the city using metro line 3.
All hotel staff were courteous and helpful. Our executive level room was spacious with a view to the extensive gardens at the front.
I don't know if it is a feature of all Pullmans but the large window allowing a view inside the bathroom from the bedroom was a bit different. It took us a while to figure out how to operate the electric blind for this window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou