Picked this hotel because it is the only hotel within the Airport grounds, very hand and I'm also a member the the Accor Club hotel chain. Stayed twice during my return trip from Sydney to Amsterdam with China Southern Airlines. First time was overnight arriving at 6pm and departing at 8am next morning. Booked and Executive room with included breakfast. Hotel is very easy to find, directy outside the Main Airport entrance, check in is quick and simple being prepaid, room is good and clean with King bed and soundproofed. Had to leave at 6.30am next morning and was told included Executive Club breakfast doesn't start until 7am, said I could go to main restaurant for buffet breakfast and extra cost, so waste of time paying for Executive Room. Not sure why a 5 Star Hotel doesn't have a 6am or earlier breakfast for Business travellers on early flights!!!!!!.
Second stay was on my return trip which I booked a Deluxe room for day use only, arriving at 7am and departing at 7pm. Similar room to Exectutive, didn't mind as I was only having a shower and sleeping for 8 - 10 hours to break up my long haul flight. Room good and clean and quick check in, only problem was overhead shower didn't work, only hand shower, a bit tricky for me as I'm 185cms tall. No big drama's though as my main mission was to sleep.
Overall nice hotel and will probably stay again, still can't figure out why no earlier Executive breakfast at 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and ACCOR so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou