Having stayed at this hotel before, I like this hotel for its price and convenient location. The service provided by the floor attendant staff was excellent and prompt. Overall - they were prompt to respond to my requests, but the good part of this review ends here. The hotel is in dire need for an upgrade, specifically :
- lighting in room is dim and poor
- carpets are old, stained and worn
- beds are rock-hard, and you think you are lying on a thin mattress, placed on hard planks
- bathroom, wardrobe are so outdated that you feel that you've stepped back into the 1970s
In addition - the Chiuchow restaurant located on the ground floor is to be avoided. The food is not authentic, and badly cooked. Our Guangdong fried rice came with half frozen peas, carrots and corn - HARDLY the typical ingredients for real authentic fried rice! Overall our meal there was only to fill our hungry stomachs. The stir-fried sliced pork was not well seasoned, and over-cooked.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Guangdong Yingbin Hotel (Guest House) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.