Vanburgh Hotel
$120
$124
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$102
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$131
$115
The Garden Hotel Guangzhou(Guangzhou)
$181
$143
$201
All reviewsgreat hotelcanton fairwestern breakfastlarge rooma great stayodourenglishchinaconciergecarpetchinese
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

After my night stayed in the Hilton. I moved to this Vanburgh hotel. the price during this traditional peak season was very reasonable (only RMB 800). I think it is difficult to look for another 5 star at any price close to this. The design of the building was stylish. the lobby I stepped in was nice and big. service was excellent if not perfect. there's free wifi in the hotel room (instead of in the lobby only for some hotels). I especially like the comfort of the room, it's so modern and neat. the pillow menu offers 6 types of pillow at my choice free of charge. the toilet was roomy and bright. overall I had a great experience staying in this new hotel

5  Thank Bradbradblack
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

this hotel is located at a very prime loation very near the CBD and the exhibition center which makes it so convenient for my business trip during the trade fair. the minute I walk in I felt In love with the Hugh grand lobby with a touch of European style. staffs are smiley and happy to assist with my check in. The rooms was so neat and tidy and clean with this modern style decoration and it has free wifi. the hotel was so quiet and peaceful because they just open awhile ago. breakfast quality was great. check out time was speedy. overall was 9/10 for me. I will be back.

4  Thank DickChandler
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

If u are having difficulty in choosing a hotel in guangzhou, worry no more because this is the one.. first of all, the service was exceptionally personalized, this is indeed my second time returning to this hotel as l was here for meeting in early oct.. Last time I have requested a harder pillow and a fruit platter (I usually eat fruit after dinner) during my last stay .. And when I checked into the room this time, I saw them already put the harder pillow on the bed and the fruit basket on the sofa.. They truly anticipated my need and showed a caring and warm service... They remembered my choices and made it very personal.. I always travel and trust me, not many hotel can do that... Bravo!!!

I usually don't write much reviews but decided to do so this time to apprise this wonderful hotel..

And yes, I will for sure be staying at this property whenever I visit the city again..

6  Thank Marco_Lorenzo_italy
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I would rate this hotel in terms of the following factors which i think is important for a business hotel..

1) Room - spacious and clean, and they have the thin hard pillow on pillow menu (Very important coz i hate the big soft puff one)

2) Bathroom - have both shower and bathtub, and I like the amenities as it smell very good an refreshing

3) Location - easy access for transportation and taxi, they provided free shuttle to trade fair and it is very close, around 10 minutes

4) Service - friendly and warm, good training

5) Food - many choices on breakfast buffet and nice view of the garden

6) Price - great value for money, I guess it is because it is still new so they didn't charge too high.. I surely hope they can keep it that way so I can stay here whenever I am in GZ for business again..however, when I check out using my credit card, the first time didn't went through as the staff said the card machine was not connected, but the second time was fine, so I guess they can improve on that with the bank..

Overall, I like this hotel very much and will definitely come back again!!

8  Thank Rodin_smith
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My company booked me into this new hotel last week. I wasn't expecting much at first due to the room rate.
After getting in to a taxi, I arrived before I noticed. The great location of this hotel surprises me. When I walked in, the staff there were very friendly and smiley. It took me 3 minutes to check in and one of the well mannered staff took me to the suite, which was upgraded from standard room. The room is very clean and quiet and spacious. It was great for my meeting preparation.

I would recommend to my colleagues when they next time go to Guangzhou for business.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business