Fraser Suites Guangzhou
$120
$100
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsshopping malllink malltaikoo huigolf simulatorwasher dryermetro stationplenty of eating placesdirect accessmini kitchenself cateringone bedroom apartmentmicrowave ovenyoga roomcooking utensilsexcellent locationstrategic locationsmall mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Totally surprise me , I got a small and lovely gift every night. I told them I want to buy the tickets of Hongkong. When I came back to hotel, the receptionist deliver a envelop to me. The tickets are already putted in! All service are sweet and warmed during I stayed in there 6 days. I will certainly choose Fraser next time.

Room Tip: The onebedroom is very spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Kitty_chu, Manager at Fraser Suites Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Ms. Joyce L,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou!

Thank you for taking the time to share your "fantastic" review of your recent experience with us.

Thank you for your comments about our service. Rest assured that I am excited to know that our receptionist made such a positive impression. I will certainly use your comments to motivate the rest of our team to ensure they make a similar impression in future.

I am delighted to hear that you will recommend our property to others visiting Guangzhou, please reach out to me directly if I can help in any way

Best Wishes

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The thing that stood out for me was the staff. They always had a smile. They made every attempt to be helpful. The room was very comfortable and with perfect kitchen facilities. The location is great, located in Tianhe district. It was so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Suties are large size
1  Thank Vicky F

Dear Vicky F,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

Thank you for taking the time to review Fraser Suites Guangzhou and sharing your valuable comments with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our location, amenities just as you have correctly pointed out

Once again, thank you very much for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Guangzhou in the not too distant future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed October 7, 2013

It is a brand new serviced residence by Fraser along Tian He Road. Great product with superb location and all staff are friendly and helpful. This property is directly connected to One Link Walk shopping mall and under path way leads you to other side of Tian He Road where Tai Koo Hui shopping mall located. You are able to enjoy your shopping and dining regardless of rain or shine.
Lots of attractive facilities in the property like outdoor pool, kids' play room, gym, golf simulator room and nice massage chair for you to relax ..... my first choice of accommodation in Guangzhou.

2  Thank ML H

Dear ML H,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

First of all, thank you for submitting your lovely review of your recent experience with us. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, I am maybe bias however I believe our location is perfect for our guests to enjoy Guangzhou. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our outdoor pool, kids' play room, gym, golf simulator room and nice massage chair and to say that the “FIRST CHOICE OF ACCOMMODATION IN GUANZHOU”.

Thank you again for sharing such positive feedback and we certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was my first time to Guangzhou and didn't get to see much of it as work held me back within the Hotel. No complaints though. The friendly and prompt service from the staff more then made up for it. The room was spacious and well appointed. Good location with a modern shopping mall adjacent, convenient for eateries. Overall I would give it BIG THUMBS up.

1  Thank FraserPlaceKL

Dear Resident,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

Thank you for your comments regarding you recent experience at Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

Firstly, thank you for your wonderful review of your recent experience with us. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our location, amenities and services and to say that the “BIG THUMBS up”. It is always a pleasure for us to receive such positive feedback as it motivates our team to constantly do better.

Thank you again for rating us so highly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was my 3rd stay at Fraser Suites Guangzhou, always love to stay here. Very convenient location surrounded by my clients' offices and shopping malls, spacious apartment with warm wooden color, and nice staffs ( especially housekeeping ladies!). I'll surely come back when I visit Guangzhou next time.

Room Tip: I personally recommend Studio Premier or 1 Bedroom Executive which I've ever stayed. The structure of these rooms makes me feel at home.
1  Thank EI2001

Dear Resident,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

Thank you for taking the time to pen your thoughts on your stay experience during your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations in all aspects of our product and service offerings. We are glad to learn of your pleasant experience and positive comments on our housekeeping staffs. Your kind comments will definitely spur them on to do better and I will certainly share with them your positive feedback.