“the food is great the atmosphere a little less”

Le Saint-Tropez French Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #52 of 7,202 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Shenzhen, China
“the food is great the atmosphere a little less”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

we met up with some friends at around 22 for a late dinner. we found a table at the edge of the bar but it was so loud, and not with the kind of music that makes you say i love this music, we couldnt talk. at all. we were begging for a table out side but even as we stepped out it was still unbearable.
however, the food is good, the price is reasonable and it's near the bar area
i wouldnt come back

• Finnish first
hochi minh
“wonderful”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

service was great... nice menu... drinks were reasonable..
the best cabonara I have ever eaten..loved it... not a true french restaurant... but all the same... a must visit

Visited October 2013
Guangzhou
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good French food”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I leave in Guangzhou and every week, I go to St Tropez. It reminds me all the best dishes I used to eat when I was in France. Their food is home made french. All the products are high quality, the quantity is enough and healthy. The place is great with lounge area and very good cocktails. I don t miss one opportunity to go there as the food taste awesome and I think some dishes are even better made than in France. If you want to have dinner there, I totally recomend you to choose St Tropez as for the great food as for its trendy atmosphere.

1 Thank Maxime S
Hong Kong
“The place to target while in Guangzhou”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

During my trip to Guangzhou to attend the Canton Fair, I checked on Tripadvisor where to have diner and enjoy a nice drink. I found out this awesome and very attractive place that is the Saint-Tropez in Guangzhou.
I was really amazed and very surprised to see a unique and special place in Guangzhou that makes you feel like you are in the center of Europe.
Thank you for all the reviews on Tripadvisor that leads me to Saint-Tropez.
I had a great meal, fresh food, great ambiance, great crowd, very friendly management and staff. I really felt like being in a major european city.
I would highly recommend to anyone that travels to Guangzhou to experience that place and enjoy a good moment.
You can as well very easily network and connect with many people from different horizons, backgrounds, culture, languages and build up friendships.

Metz, France
“Very Nice Restaurant and Bar”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Near Garden Hotel,
The Saint-Tropez is the very nice place for eating and starting your party,
very good french foods and the meat and desserts are delicious!
Big Up Alex & Chris!!