“St Tropez French Restaurant : the place to be”

Le Saint-Tropez French Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #75 of 7,232 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Living in Guangzhou,you'd better go to restaurant rather than cook yourself! I went to many different restaurants in Gz and I finally found the place to be : St Tropez french restaurant! First,the food is amazzzzing and so tasty, for sure the cook really knows his job. Then the music goes with the food : great and refined! and finally I would say that thanks to people you meet there, this place is a like a magnet, you never want to leave!
For sure I'll come back, and you can't leave Guangzhou without going to St Tropez French restaurant!!!!

2  Thank Bebe F

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great place in Guangzhou! Must to visit! I love this place, going there few times a week. It's a restaurant and bar. Before 10pm is a nice restaurant with soft chillout music and super yummy food, and after 10pm the party starts! Nice music, amazing atmosphere, friendly professional staff, delicious quality cocktails, a lot of foreigners... everything feels just like home! So warm vibes! Everytime I go there, I don't wanna leave. Once you visit this place, for sure u'll want to come back over and over again. St. Tropez has it's own unique style, which can't be compared to other places in Guangzhou. I never get tired of it!!! Just love it!!!

1  Thank Katerina_Sidorova
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited Le Saint-Tropez last Saturday evening for dinner and drinks during a short trip to Guangzhou. The place is more of a bistro/ bar with an eating area and section with high tables more for having drinks. Both our meals were very good. I Ordered a steak dish and my wife had fish, both recommended to us by our server. Our server, originally from Xian, was a really good chap, very friendly and helpful. He sorted us out a table when we came back for drinks later after our meal and even helped us later on get a taxi back to the W Hotel, making sure the driver knew where the hotel was. The area is quite good to walk around also as there are other restaurants, bars and coffee shops between Le Saint-Tropez and the Garden Hotel at the other end of the road.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Some places need validation on how great they’re or what hella of good time you’ll be having there. It’s NOT the case of St-Tropez, already known as “ the place to be”.
Make sure to say hi to the owners, Alex & Chris, that you’ll like on the spot, as that’s what’s dragging regulars here. And this was the strongest statement for me. With so many places to go in Gz, people constantly get back here.

As a vegetarian, I get plenty of choice from the salad or pasta menu, and not as a compromise, but as a delicious dinner choice. And I am very particular about it. But make no mistake to skip their crepes madness. Had a few time friends to drag me there just for those.

And, to wrap it up, the music is the soul of the place. And, oh, what a soul. They’ll bring cool DJ’s that’ll make your inner core move up to the bit and stay calm on the outside.

Go there. Try it. Take the t-shirt & repeat(!)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

the food is excellent , cocktails taste so good ! best lounge bar restaurant I have been in china !
you can meet a lot of expats . The owners are so welcoming . loved the atmosphere .

1  Thank frenchy160