“Great experience in Executive Floor”

The Garden Hotel Guangzhou
Ranked #12 of 3,446 Hotels in Guangzhou
Guangzhou, China
“Great experience in Executive Floor”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I really had a wonderful stay in the Garden Hotel, Guangzhou . Thank you for all the Executive Floor staffs especially Connie, she's so helpful and with great customer service, always make me feel like home. Thank you for the wonderful team!

Room Tip: Front view room in Executive floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Leung K
thegardenhotel, Guest Services Department at The Garden Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Leung K,

It’s our team’s great pleasure to make your stay enjoyable and very glad to know you are satisfied with our Executive Floor experience.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to the Garden Hotel, Guangzhou.

RalphTang@thegardenhotel.com.cn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Twickenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Once I mentioned to my friend I had a tirp to GuangZhou, he recommend me garden hotel. And the hotel is not let me down.It is a real 5 star experience to stay in this luxurious hotel. The cotumer's service is unique. The staff is professional, lovely and they really know how to talk to costumers especially the receptionist.

Room Tip: deluxe room is very good
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank honey h
Dear honey h,

Thank you for your recent visit to The Garden Hotel.I’m glad to hear that even coincidence brought you here, you had an enjoyable stay.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to the Garden Hotel, Guangzhou.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Need to give my compliment to the Reception / Anna, great smile, offer upselling with good benefit and packages, good customer service skill by explaining the hotel facilities and outlets in the restaurants. Recognised the repeated guests like me and my friends. Always remind me to reserve the room for my next visit without my secretary that Anna would be my right hand lady. Good recommendation for where to eat and buy. Place for the most attraction to visit in GZ, always running an extra miles to give me the first priority to check in and check out. This is how the customer service to be the most important at the hotel. Surely Anna is biggest asset for the Garden Hoel without a doubt. Wanted the Management to know what the exactly asset in the hotel, dont throw away the valuable asset and she can polish the brand for the your Hotel and set the good example for the other staff.

Room Tip: reasonable price to get a room at Executive floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank low i
thegardenhotel, Guest Services Department at The Garden Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Mr. low I,

Thank you very much for taking your time in giving us such a great review.

On behalf of the entire team, I appreciate your valuable comments and continuous support to The Garden Hotel.I will ensure that Anna receives the recognition she deserves, just like yourself as a returning guest to our hotel.Customer service is an important part for our hotel, but as you mentioned the talents needs to be retained as well.We are continuously improving, training and enhancing the experience not only for our guests but also for our staff.

Again, thank you very much for your kind review and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Very convenient location, right at the center of the city. MTR station just 100m away. Overall experience is very nice. Especially the receptionist was very kind and patient. Room was very clean. Grand lobby and entrance. This hotel is not young but everything is well maintained. Well worth the 5 stars rating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kenny k
thegardenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Garden Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, January 14, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We were happy to hear that we gave you a wonderful experience that stayed with you beyond your departure. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Perth
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My friend and I were actually on the hunt for some western food in Guangzhou as we had been tasting all the eastern canton delicacies all week. We took a taxi and somehow ended up at this hotel.

We had dinner and was extremely impressed so much as to book a 3 night stay in the executive suites when we got back from Hong Kong.

Upon arrival, check in was good, it wasn't slow and there were no problems.

The room was fantastic, it had a decently sized lounge room and the bathroom was just divine. The beds were amazing and the amenities were impressive.

The executive lounge floor was excellent, the service provided was top notch and all the staff remembered who you were.

There was one particular staff member who I definitely enjoyed the company of, she not only provided excellent service but she was a great in a conversation.

The room service was pretty cool, was fairly efficient and the food was plenty. The canton dishes were perfect but I would have to say the western dishes are slightly overpriced and bland. A small improvement and you'd have a great room service menu.

The restaurant was top notch however.

Complimentary breakfast was awesome and it's actually a buffet style so you don't have to worry about going hungry until lunch.

Drinks and cocktails were great, and free throughout the day with cocktails being free only during happy hour. And again, drink up :)

They also have a nifty collection of movies on DVD that you can take to your room anytime, I wish though that they had a bigger collection with more current movies.

I didn't get to use the pool as it was about 10 degrees outside but I did go down to have a look and it is nice and big and well cleaned and maintained.

The gym was small and 24/7 but I would highly r recommed it as no one uses it. They do need more free weights...

The best part is the free car service to the airport or train station. Saves a lot of hastling about.

All up, I am definitely happy and will be coming back.

Oh I almost forgot, it is a bargain, especially for the executive suites, ~400AUD a night for a small apartment sized room is absolutely amazing. For the bigger suited with 2 rooms and a larger lounge it's about ~1000AUD , which is great but for 2 people kind of overkill.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank JZFLei
thegardenhotel, Guest Services Department at The Garden Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear JZFLei,

On behalf of the team here, I’d like to thank you for your valuable comments regarding our room product as well as our offerings in the Executive Lounge.

Your comments regarding your in-room dining experience have been forwarded to our Operations team and have been shared with the management.

As we are constantly trying to improve services, offerings as well as dining options, it is important for us to receive valuable feedback just like yours.

In case you are returning to Guangzhou, I sincerely hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Once the temperatures are warmer, you may even get to enjoy our additional facilities like the swimming pool.

For any inquiry or reservations, please contact our Guest Services Team at am@thegardenhotel.com.cn for further assistance.

I hope we have a chance to meet in person during your next stay here at The Garden Hotel.

Jodhpur, India
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The hotel is good and massive. It has so many restaurants and facilities. Upon entering the hotel, the lobby presents a “wow” factor with a Christmas tree 3-story high and projects a grand atmosphere one would expect from a platinum 5-star property

Room Tip: good rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Saurabh G
thegardenhotel, Guest Service Department at The Garden Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Saurabh G,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. It’s our team’s great pleasure to make your stay enjoyable and very glad to know you are satisfied with our facilities, especially the Christmas tree in the lobby. We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to the Garden Hotel, Guangzhou.

Ludhiana, India
Reviewed January 16, 2014

spent 3 nights on my recent trip to Guangzhou. Arrived late in the night from airport so check in was very fast and bus from airport drops right in front of the hotel costs only 20 rmb as normal taxi to city costs more then 100 rmb. upon entering first world comes from mouth is wow as hotel have big nice lobby. Room another plus for hotel nice comfy bed, lots of English channels in TV too. and study desk in room also good which have small but useful things stapler, glue stick etc. Staff always smiling, guys at concierge always willing to help. Taojin subway station is also located just outside the hotel in case you want to by subway. road left to hotel have 7 11 store and 24 hours open Starbucks.
overall i would return to hotel but price is on higher side.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank arunjain22
thegardenhotel, Guest Service Department at The Garden Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear arunjain22,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.I’m glad to hear that your recent stay with us was successful and enjoyable.

I have passed on your comments to our Operations teams as acknowledgement.Regarding pricing for our rooms, please continuously check our special promotions on our hotel website for the best available rates.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back to The Garden Hotel in the near future.