This hotel on first impression when you arrive in reception, lures you into a false sense of security, soon to be shattered once you open the door to your room.
The room was big but very dirty old and tired in drastic need of refurbishment the hotel had not been touched for a number of years.
The bathrooms have mould and very dirty.
The biggest problem in the rooms is the musky mouldy mildew smell which is caused by the air conditioning being off in a humid climate when guest are not staying in the rooms with an investment in to de-humidifiers would have prevented the problem.
But no good shutting the door after the horse has bolted
Not a place I would book again fortunately it was only for one night, any longer I would have refused to stay there.
If you don't mind smelly unclean rooms then you might be happy there.
Overall not a place I would recommend very disappointing.
- Free Wifi