I have stayed in this hotel at least 5 times over the past 2 years and will do so everytime I go to Guangzhou. At RMB 400-500 a night, this hotel is a steal when you consider the following advantages.
- Direct crossborder coach connexion from hotel porch to HongKong Intl Airport
- Shuttle service to Pazhou Trade Fair Complex whenever there is a fair on
- Sits bang on top of one of Guangzhou's major Metro station Changang (Line 2 & Line 8)
Just one simple change to transit to Guangzhou Airport and to most other places
- Guangzhou train station is just 10 mins by cab
- Includes Breakfast
- Several english speaking staff and in general very helpful at all times
- KFC & many other restaurants and shopping all around.
- Located at a major crossing with banks and all kinds of other facilities
- Easy to get a cab at porch
- great rooms
In short , worth every penny unless you are stinking rich and prefer your yacht! :)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking