Lowest prices for your stay
$75
Free cancellation until 10/06/21
Priceline$61
Booking.com$63
Travelocity$75
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Room was a bit old but maintained pretty well. It was clean and spacious. The bed was comfy too. Free internet was great for my business trip.

Service was good considering their english is not great. They tried their best to understand and serve you well.

Great location as all you need to do is walk around 3 minutes to get to the beginning of beijing rd that is full with shops. Even though it's close to the busy area, the noise from the street did not disturb the hotel at all. The room is big, comfy bed and ok bathrooms.

The bellboy also was very helpfull in finding taxi and explaining the taxi driver about your destination.

overall i'm very satisfied with this hotel considering the price is cheap too.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank MarliDaksina
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hotel is located very close to pedestrian street, a prominent shopping area of Guangzhou. Hiring a public taxi can be a bit difficult. Eating could be an issue for any indian around the vacinity of the hotel. Otherwise hotel is nice and reasonably priced.

Room tip: Look for a smoke free floor. Stay above 15th floor for a nice view.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is not a bad hotel, but it does feel a little old. It has a large, but shallow, swimming pool; a health centre whose offerings are somewhat different from those specified in the leaflet in guest rooms(!), somewhat musty rooms (second hand smoke??), ... It claims to be 4 star, but 3 would be more accurate. Location is good - near to the Beijing Lu night markets.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Went with my colleagues for a weekend shopping trip and choose this hotel based on friend's recommendation.

The hotel is actually not at Beijing road through its address indicated so. Nonetheless it is located some 3 mins walk from Beijing road so it's pretty convenient if proximity to Beijing road is needed. It's also pretty closed to the subway which is only about some 5 minutes stroll away.

We booked an executive suite and it's spacious. Room looks a little dated but what we really appreciate is the PC and the Internet availability in our room.

Will recommend one to stay for the convenience of location.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JessTKY
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I booked this hotel on Orbitz.com. I was charged twice for the reservation. When I got to the hotel I was told that I would receive a refund on my credit card. This did not happen. When I contacted Orbitz I was told that the hotel had refused to refund the money. I was a solo traveler and I had booked a room and checked in. However I was charged twice and neither the hotel nor Orbitz were prepared to make the refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL AND FROM ORBITZ.COM. I feel that they are liars and thieves!

Room tip: There are lots of good hotels in GZ. Choose any one except this one!!!
Date of stay: March 2012