From Location to the overall decor, everything is very impressive about Crowne Plaza. The hotel is just 15 minutes from Guangzhou East railway station and provides a free shuttle from the station. We took two double bed rooms and were given rooms on the 33rd floor where the view of Guangzhou city was excellent. The room itself was quite spacious with everything available that is required for a comfortable stay including free wifi which had good speed. The beds were very comfortable while the bathroom was spacious as well including a separate bathtub and a shower. We used room service once ordering Italian minestrone soup. The service was quick and the soup was delicious. However the highlight of our stay was buffet breakfast at the hotel. The spread was lavish and the quality of food was fantastic. We were pleasantly surprised to see a good spread of Indian curries with naan and the preparation was quite good. Luckily we had booked the rooms inclusive of breakfast which saved us lot of money otherwise the buffet breakfast costs RMB 175 per person. For our return back to HK via Guangzhou East Railway station, we used the airport shuttle which was very convenient. Overall an excellent Stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou