I often stay here when visiting Guangzhou on business. You enter a large lovely busy-ish lobby. Check in very pleasantly and speedily handled which is a vast improvement from my previous visits. Being a platinum member I got an upgrade. The room is very spacious and very modern. On my floor I couldn't notice anything but my associates were a couple of floors below and as you get off the lift there is a stale smell lingering in the background. When you enter the room, it's gone so that's a blessing. Decent enough TV channels but being in China any additional channels are always appreciated. Breakfast also seems to be getting better with their variety starting to cater for the foreigners. Overall a huge improvement in service and also I noticed that many staff had started understanding English which is such a pleasure. Hats off to you guys... Well done! Will definitely return to this establishment God Willing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou