The hotel is centrally located and its across from the Garden Hotel which is easily accessible with the Hong Kong Bus station. The subway station is really close to the hotel
We have confirmed non-smoking room. At check in time, we were
told the room is treated with non-smoking and the non smoking level is not available. I have to ask why the non-smoking level is not available as we are confirmed on non smoking room
The staff is willing to upgrade us to Deluxe room
The buffet restaurant offer many varieties of food.
But the hot plate is only warm not hot. They have king crab leg, shrimp and mussels in the buffet. But the seafood is not too fresh.
The price is reasonable.
The Chinese restaurant that served dim sum is excellent.
Don't forget to ask for dining discount card that offer 20% off at check in counter.
The room is clean and large but the bed is small as they offer twin bed. The washroom is big and offer seperate shower area.
The hotel staff speak good English and is willing to help
Overall I would recommend this hotel to others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou