I've visited Guangzhou for several times and taken metro and bus so often. This time, I came to go up to Canton Tower (600m, observation deck:433.2m), look Guangzhou International Finance Center (437m) and go to Foshan (about 30km south west of Guangzhou). The reason why I stayed at this hotel was to take a higher floor room and look them through south faced window.
I could take a room at 50th floor (the hotel has 63 floors), but unfortunately it was a rainy day (next day too), I couldn't. I asked how to get there and got a small fold type map where the Tower and the Center were shown. And I was taught that now metro was extended to Foshan (Zumiao station). On the first day, I visited the Center and looked the Tower, and on the second day, I went up the top of the Tower and looked the Center from there. After that, I went to Foshan by metro. When I came back, I dropped at Gongyuanqian station and walked Beijinglu (busiest street) for the third time.
The reception people were all kind and the map was very convenient. And there was a big study desk in the room different from Ambassador hotel, Vienna. I took lunch and dinner at Japanese restaurant every day. I was fully satisfied during the stay at this hotel and in Guangzhou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou