All reviewsclose to the airporthotel shuttlegarden cafeindian cheffactory visitnearby mallchief conciergelounge barbusiness tripan early morning flightspeaking englisha free shuttle busvery pleasant stayrooms are largecouple of nightsshuttle servicebreakfast spread
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Congrats on the decision of the IC group to rapidly expand their properties in China. Very good move, and appreciate your building quality properties at reasonable prices. And this is a very good example of value vs. cost. No longer is your only choice a 1 hour ride into Guangzhou or paying 1500 RmB at the Pullman at the airport, you now have a choice within 15 minutes of the airport, with a decent rate, nice well built (and quiet) rooms, a decent western restaurant with a reasonable wine lien, and people that really will bend over backwards for you. One thing to note, especially if you have an early flight, book the taxi the night before. They are not kidding it will take 30 minutes lead time if you wait until you check out. But otherwise, highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan A
sandy l, Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear MakinanDan,
greetings from Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu.
At first, thank you so much for your kindly congratulations. We greatly appreciate you could sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. For your information, our hotel provides scheduled shuttle bus to and from the airport. Once again, thank you for your patronage and hope that you will continue to choose Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu in future

Sandy Li
Asst. Sales Manager
Sandy.li@crowneplazahuadu.com

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel is good with a bit exception that staff here can speak better english as compared to other chinese people and its easier to communicate as the name of hotel speak for itself but it also has some loopholes which is very difficult for many others to digest here sometimes you find hair in breakfast and when you complain about it no action is being taken which was terrible part thhis property is only 15 minutes from Guangzhou airport very far from guangzhou city as the area hardly has any shopping complex nearby the closest is RT MART 5 miutes drive by cab it is actually departmental store for shopping definately have to go to gunagzhou the best way to reach guangzhou is go to airport by airport shuttle and then take metro to guangzhou railway station here you have to change train from jiahewanggang the only good part of this hotel is that it is closer to airport but from other point of view its very far from city if you go to guangzhou city centre by cab it cost you around 80-90 Yuan which is very costly. Rooms are well maintained and has decent swimming pool with good restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
sandy l, Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Mr Sayed ,

Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu and sharing your experience during your stay. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring those matters to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please rest assured that your constructive comments has been passed on to the concern department who will take appropriate action to rectify the problem.

It is always our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your feedback enables us to take the necessary actions to make improvement in the future.

We hope you will continue to choose Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu for your future travel needs.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed for business in this hotel for the first time. Have stayed in other Crowne plaza hotel outside China and have found them mediocre . I prefer the intercontinental chain of hotel as they are of a certain class . But I was very surprise at the standard of this hotel. Clean, lovely restaurant especially Hao Chi and wonderful friendly staff.
The hotel is modern and the bedroom is comfortable competitive pricing will bring me back again.
This hotel has changed my perception of Crowne Plaza chain of hotel in China and I will be staying more with them as they seem to cover many places in China

• Stayed: September 2012
sandy l, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu for your recent stay in Guangzhou and appreciate your taking the time to share your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back, or perhaps some of your friends whom you may care to recommend our hospitality.

Helen Hou
Assistant Communication Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2012

New hotel and my first time to stay. I booked the business floor and I am pleased to say that I enjoyed my stay here.

Location is good, rooms are good and service was good. I will stay here again next time I am in the Huadu area!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
sandy l, Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear guest,
Good day! Thank you for your kindly share with us your stay experience. Thank you again for your kindly comments. Welcome for next time!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last 4 months and have been very satisifed every time.

I note some travellers commenting on the location- if you have meetings in the area it is very convenient but I would not stay here if I had business or visits in Guangzhou (the hotel is in Huadu).

Room quality very good.

Internet not too bad.

Breakfast buffet excellent.

Service quite good.

Best hotel in the area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelsig
sandy l, Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for stay with us for your trip. I am Sandy Li who is in charge of Online Travel Agency business of this hotel. I great appreciate that you could share with us the staying experiences. With the line 9 metro is pre-opening , the location will more convenient for guests to go to the downtown. Thank you for your supporting in future .

Sandy Li