All reviewsclose to the airporthotel shuttlegarden cafeindian cheffactory visitnearby mallchief conciergelounge barbusiness tripan early morning flightspeaking englisha free shuttle busvery pleasant stayrooms are largecouple of nightsshuttle servicebreakfast spread
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed for business in this hotel for the first time. Have stayed in other Crowne plaza hotel outside China and have found them mediocre . I prefer the intercontinental chain of hotel as they are of a certain class . But I was very surprise at the standard of this hotel. Clean, lovely restaurant especially Hao Chi and wonderful friendly staff.
The hotel is modern and the bedroom is comfortable competitive pricing will bring me back again.
This hotel has changed my perception of Crowne Plaza chain of hotel in China and I will be staying more with them as they seem to cover many places in China

• Stayed: September 2012
sandy l, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu for your recent stay in Guangzhou and appreciate your taking the time to share your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back, or perhaps some of your friends whom you may care to recommend our hospitality.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

New hotel and my first time to stay. I booked the business floor and I am pleased to say that I enjoyed my stay here.

Location is good, rooms are good and service was good. I will stay here again next time I am in the Huadu area!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
sandy l, Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear guest,
Good day! Thank you for your kindly share with us your stay experience. Thank you again for your kindly comments. Welcome for next time!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last 4 months and have been very satisifed every time.

I note some travellers commenting on the location- if you have meetings in the area it is very convenient but I would not stay here if I had business or visits in Guangzhou (the hotel is in Huadu).

Room quality very good.

Internet not too bad.

Breakfast buffet excellent.

Service quite good.

Best hotel in the area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelsig
sandy l, Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for stay with us for your trip. I am Sandy Li who is in charge of Online Travel Agency business of this hotel. I great appreciate that you could share with us the staying experiences. With the line 9 metro is pre-opening , the location will more convenient for guests to go to the downtown. Thank you for your supporting in future .

Sandy Li
July 18 2012

Reviewed June 16, 2012

It is located a little bit in the wilderness but with excellent proximity to the Baiyun Airport.

They had an excellent deal on for an Executive Floor room including breakfast, dinner, laundry and free happy hour snacks and drinks !!

The restaurant has a good dinner buffet and a very good breakfast buffet.

I read other reviewers saying that the staff was helpful and I couldn't but entirely agree, they really tried very hard to please.

The rooms are standard Crowne Plaza stuff, adequate but not large. Top level of toiletries though (Crabtree and Evelyn).

I thought the shuttle bus was infrequent being hourly only. It might be better to do half hourly especially mornings and evenings.

Very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: If you have an executive room, I would recommend having breakfast in the main restaurant as that has a much bigger selection.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank scirocco4404
sandy l, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a top quality hotel, but also very good value. Very high standard rooms, excellent food and very attentive staff. I staying during the football European championships, and the hotel really made an excellent effort to become part of it all, with the bar staff wearing the strips of the various teams, and displays of the tournament progress in the bar area. This typifies an excellent focus on the customer.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
sandy l, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013