All reviews close to the airport hotel shuttle garden cafe indian chef factory visit nearby mall chief concierge lounge bar business trip an early morning flight speaking english a free shuttle bus very pleasant stay rooms are large couple of nights shuttle service breakfast spread
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My 2nd time to stay here; it's a quite new hotel with comfortable room. Service is good. And meals are nice. The only disadvantage may be the inconvenience to come here. Taxi or bus is needed from subway station.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a relatively new hotel about 10 - 15 mins from Guangzhou airport. This was a business trip and the location was great for my factory visit. It is quite a bit away from downtown but this wasn't an issue for me. There isn't much around the hotel but its facilities are very good.
There is a nice pool area and outside terrace that would be nice for relaxing. it was nice to sit outside with a drink after dinner. There is a western restaurant for a buffet dinner but they were happy to faciliate me with a la carte when I wanted something small for dinner. Breakfast had a good selection.
In general the hotel has a nice feel to it and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

First stay at the hotel during April '12 Import / Export Fair. I was very pleased with the hotel. Room was clean, had all the amenities you could need and the hotel is conviniently situated in relation to the airport.

Shuttle to the Import / Export Fair was on time, without any problems and staff were all very helpful.

Only "negative" was that I thought the breakfast was a bit disappointing.

Make sure you take a metered cab from the airport to hotel !

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I chose this hotel for my first night in Guangzhou because my flight landed past midnight and i wanted to check in to a hotel relatively close.
This hotel is in a remote area.....factories and all that. My taxi driver had some difficulty locating it but with the help of google map, we made it.
The lobby was nicely decorated. Check in was swift and I was acknowledged as a priority club member with a welcome drink.
I was impressed with the spacious room and the interior decorations was modern and nice and classy at he same time. Spacious bathroom and a comfortable bed. All you could ask for after a long flight.
The free wifi in the hotel was very fast

I ate at the Chinese restaurant the next day and the food was good.

Only downside of his hotel is that it is difficult to catch a taxi. The concierge usually has to call one in and takes about 20mins

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Be very cautious when booking a China hotel with a airport shuttle, I have done it 4 times this year and had a bad experience every time. The problem is that unlike western airport shuttles that are fairly easy to find the Chinese version are hidden away in remote corners. If I had not had a China mobile phone I would have never found them. Their instructions say the shuttle will meet you at gate 30, I stopped at 3 information counters and the first two did not know where a gate 30 was, finally after wandering for 30+ minutes the last one sent me the right direction with some help from the hotel Concierge. And then to add a little extra insult to the process I had to wait in the bus for close to 1/2 hour to see if other guests would arrive. The shuttle ONLY runs once an hour I believe.

It's too bad because it's really a nice hotel though a little remote.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business