Baiyun Internation Airport Everyday Hotel
Hongeng Hotel(Guangzhou)
Xiangxieli Hotel(Guangzhou)
Jinhe Hotel(Guangzhou)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I selected this hotel because of its close proximity to the Baiyun Airport as I had to catch my flight next morning. Rooms are of generous size and enjoyed the restaurant food. Intially the lady at the reception tried to issue me a smoking room which I rejected immediately.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank AlaskanLandscape
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Due to a flight cancellation I was brought to this Hotel by China southern Airlines. The Everyday Hotel Guangzhou Bayan Airport lies 15 minutes from the airport near a highway toll station. As a foreigner I was given a so called "executive room".
The 12 hours which I was supposed to stay was too much to bear. After a strecthing out a couple of hours and showering, I preferred to wait at the airport terminal. The room was superficially clean and sparsely furnished, luckily with clean bedding. The bathroom was another story. The shower is an open pit next to the toilet. Impossible to go to the loo without getting the feet wet after a shower. In addition yellow spots everywhere, and a disgusting stink emanating from the drainage. The towels were gray. Internet neither Wi-Fi nor cable was working.
There is no restaurant in this hotel, except a kiosk where beverages and instant noodle cup soups are sold. For those willing to life dangerously, can cross the highway, to find a restaurant on the opposite side. The breakfast was an insult by itself, handed out in a nylon bag (two dry cakes, a hard boiled brownish tea egg and a pack of milk). A shabby and rotten shuttle bus was used for the airport transfer. There are better places near Bayun Airport. Keep away.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Riesst
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Initially I was happy with this Hotel even though the Bar/Pub stated in the hotel specs consisted of a fridge near the reception, a couple of weeks later I decided to book another room on my return to Guangzhou but was unable to get online to book it so I got a friend to phone the hotel to make my reservation, when I arrived in Guangzhou on 28.03.2013 at 22.00 a Chinese speaking friend called to hotel to arrange the shuttle bus, the Receptionist was Rude an hung up so my friend called back only to be hung up on again no fewer than 5 times, I gave up a flagged down a hotel shuttle bus and went to another hotel.

THEREFOR I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Close to the airport, so getting a cab is tough - they don't want a shrt fare and will tell you they don't know where it is, so make sure you arrange shuttle pickup. The room itself is a solid 3 star and the beds, while China firm, we're comfortable. The A/C work fine, which is important. The bathroom was a dimly lit dungeon LOADED with mold. The advantage of the dim single bulb was that it hid a bunch of the filth. There are MANY better alternatives just as close to airport at this price point. I would NOT recommend the Everyday.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank lafbizguy
Reviewed June 16, 2012

It's a good place to stay when arriving late into Guangzhou. We had 3 young kids arriving in at 2am and it was great to have somewhere nearby to stay.

The airport pick up was troublesome though as try as we did, we couldn't find a phone number anywhere to ring. The only number we had was via Agoda which was useless. We had to get a friendly information centre person to ring for us. Beware also as there's another hotel with the identical name (this one has the word "everyday" in the name).

There's virtually nothing around it so you have to walk 10 minutes to the subway. There's a small restaurant right next door to the hotel but we didn't try it out.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family