“Absolutly Fabulous!”

Wilber's
Ranked #19 of 7,181 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wilber's opened in 2008 and has been a leading innovator on the Western restaurant scene in Guangzhou ever since.What's happening now?- An incredibly diverse 5-course set menu featuring 3 options for each course - providing options for vegetarians and meat-lovers alike.- A fantastic new bar menu featuring scrumptious sharing dishes.- English speaking staff- 3 floors with multiple rooms, each with its own defining character that similarly make you feel as if you've been transported away from the busyness of the big city.So come on down to Wilber's and enjoy the finest dining experience in Guangzhou.
Guangzhou, China
“Absolutly Fabulous!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Wilber's is an amazing spot for a romantic dining experience, casual drinks with light snacks and now the fun and fresh party spot every Saturday night with very reasonable cocktail prices. The manager Frank's personality is absolutly magnetic and he always makes you feel welcome and at home! Bo and his unique cocktail concepts are trendy and always done with care. The the whole team is always professional and fast. Jack and Nick and the entire kitchen team are sending out elegantly plated and cooked to perfection dishes from the well planned and current 5 course dining menu. Even the par baked Wilber's rosemary and herb bread is a perfect pairing for a nice glass of red. The updated bar menu offers tasty but upscale snacks at a very reasonable price. This place has seriously become like a second home to me and I cannot recommend it enough.

3 Thank JTM11234
Frank H, Manager at Wilber's, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
I don't even know where to begin! So I'll start with...Thanks so much for your review! It's a pleasure every time you come to visit us, and the staff all really appreciate you greatly. I'll let everyone know what you've written, and I'm sure they will all be super pleased to hear it. Really, thanks so much!

All the best,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great !!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This is my first time with my sister come here. Food taste so good ! I cant wait to come here again for my next trip.

Frank H, Manager at Wilber's, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Great!! Thanks! So pleased to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your experience here. And can't wait to have you back on your next trip! Thanks again!

Taishan, China
“Superb Dining”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We dined on a weekend in which the menu was a 5 course meal choice only. Mine consisted of cream mushrooms, duck broth soup, ox-tail ravioli, duck confit, and chocolate mousse. Respectively, fine, tasty, good, incredibly delicious, and fantastic.

The duck confit really was one of the best I've ever had. The duck was juicy, sweet, and just all around delicious. I was starting to feel a little full by this point of the meal, but I refused to stop eating because I wasn't going to miss a single bite. I would have eaten more had it been around. Excellent. Superb. Delicious. Always get the duck.

The chocolate mousse was also very good, and the rest was good but didn't blow me away. However, the service was also excellent. The bar consultant, Bo, was very friendly and made a fantastic chocolate martini for my wife and I. The atmosphere was pleasant, the decoration tasteful and classy, and we both left feeling very satisfied.

If you're definitely dining in Guangzhou, don't pass on this one.

1 Thank Jeffkatz
Frank H, Manager at Wilber's, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Jeff, thanks for your positive feedback! Very happy to hear that you left feeling satisfied. That's all we hope for for our guests. I'll make sure to let the chef know that you quite enjoyed the duck confit (my favorite as well!), and I'll posssibly let Bo know that you loved his cocktails. Don't want him getting too big of a head! Just kidding....he'll be very happy to hear that. Hope to see you again! And thanks again!

Guangzhou, China
“Amazing food...wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Second time visiting Wilber's and it did not disappoint. Wonderful service, only waited five or ten minutes between courses. Great choice on the set menu and portions were fairly big to say there are 5 courses. The food was delicious and so too were the cocktails. Not your usual boring coctails, but really unusual ones. The bar manager really knows his cocktails! Could not recommend the place enough. It really does not feel like you are in GZ. The only disappointment was the ordeal of getting a taxi home. It was, however, raining....and we all know what the taxi situation is like in GZ when it rains! I will definitely book a driver next time. I wiill certainly be returning in the next few weeks...a real gem!

Frank H, Manager at Wilber's, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Janine, thanks so much for your review. Was a real treat for us to have you in our restaurant. And I do apologize about the taxi situation. We are trying to fix that and hopefully will have better cooperation with a taxi service in the near future. Hope to see you again soon!

Phuket Town, Thailand
“Limited but good!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Frank the Manager was very kind helping us with a dish not in the set menu.
Good quality, good service, very reasonable price but only set menu though good choices.

Visited May 2014
Frank H, Manager at Wilber's, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a response! And thanks for all the positive feedback! I do apologize for only having set menu. However, if you are ever in town again and would like to return, please call or email me and I will do my best to accommodate you with our menu. Mobile: +8618680544504 and Email: Frankbhoban@gmail.com.

Thanks again!