Winton Hotel
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$102
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$123
Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
$187
$74
$200
RitzCarlton.com
The Garden Hotel Guangzhou(Guangzhou)
$143
$129
See what travelers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Guangzhou
Reviewed May 3, 2012

It was very quiet at the hotel, not many guests.
This is really a pity because if there are more guests it would be a very nice please to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have been staying many times at the Winton, and it is one of my favorite hotels. The rooms are very nice, as are the facilities.

Last time, it seemed like some of the restaurants were closed, and I don't know if that's a permanent issue.

This hotel has the largest bathroom I have ever seen in the standard rooms - the bathtub is enormous.

Overall, it's always a pleasure to come to Winton, and to me, this feels like a true oasis, in what can sometimes seem like chaotic china.

One note though - i come to the area for business, and it may not be suitable if you don't have business in the area - it's pretty far from the centre of Guangzhou.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Like "kirsty7005" I can tell you: "stay here - worth paying the taxi!"

My business partner booked a room for me in this hotel and I was completely satisfied.
"Deluxe kingsize room" it cost only 690 RMB but I recieved a big room with a wonderful double bathtub where you can lay out (there is also a wall speaker where you can listen relaxing music).
100% reccommended!

1  Thank padawan_a
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Went there for a 1 day business trip and I'm very satisfied with their room. Their bath tub is spacious and tempting. I used up all their bath salt and bubble foam that night eventhough it's already quite late but it's really satisfying. Comfortable pillow and had a very good sleep that night.

Tried their buffet, cost USD50 but there are a lot to choose. I liked their lobsters and desserts the most.

Would like to mention one staff over there, Yoyo, is very friendly and helpful when my friend request her to put ice pack in their fridge. Even though there is a slight communication barrier but thumbs up for her effort in trying to help my friend. She also gave additional ice cube for my friend the next morning.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was on business and my buisness partners suggested this hotel for my stay. Wow! It is amazing and inviting. If you are staying in this area of China then I highly suggest staying here for you visit. It is across from a middle school and tucked away on a very quite street. I went for a walk in the morning and it is completely safe. Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business