“Best and worth to see”

Evening Tour of Guangzhou Chimelong International Circus
More Info
$132.00*
and up
2-Hour Chimelong International Circus "The Forest Code Show" Including Hotel...
Ranked #3 of 706 things to do in Guangzhou
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This 90-minute show is a mixture of The House of Dancing Water and the typical animal circus. The acts take place on and off stage and over the audience.
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

See quite a lot of good review before going.. is excellant and worth the money.. is exciting and funny.. suitable for all ages. My group of people is from 75 years old to as young as 1yrs old. Must watch if you visit guangzhou

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have seen the ad in MTR in Hong Kong for several times. I just treat is as a replica of O'show. However, I found that I'm totally wrong. It's amazing and impression. Everyone fell happiness. People from different countries pay their ford to the show. The light and music make you feel that you are addict to the world. The show is one of the best show in the world I have ever seen before. Lots of animals also take a part in brings more fun.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

DONT MISS THIS.... sure its world class .
circus starts at 7:30 . its better you reach and choose your seat before 7 pm . there is nothing to do if you reach at 5 pm .
your ticket wont have any seat numbers .
its super value for ur money.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This has been the third time we watch Chime Long International Circus. We noticed that there additional covered enclosures for the crowds which formed up quite early. But we were lucky as we got to see the black and white horses being transported to the backyard. These horses would be performing during one of the early acts. They are supposed to march in tandem with each other in various formations. Later on!

Before the show starts, the clown came on stage to make us laugh. And very soon, on the dot, the show began with laser lights and a huge clam-shell with a make-believe queen and her two pets, a lion and a white tiger. As she sits and watches, the horsemen and women rode on their horses, speeding away round the stage. They boldly put up various stunts, including one where they slipped down to left side of the horses belly and pulled up on the right side. Tough one to do, but they did it.

Another accolade-show is the motor-cycle dare-devil's rides. Four motor-cycles in the globe, yes, but six! Such is the intense excitement!

Then the finale, cannon ball flying lady. Tonight it is a lady. The last time was a man. Where did the man go, on leave I suppose, hehehe!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I initially went in with a bit of a cynical attitude, I'm not impressed - at all - with bad zoos, I definitely don't like seeing animals being mistreated but, realistically, we're all animals and we're all mistreated in some way. What is worse, being asked to perform tricks for 30 minutes a day, being asked to work in a soul-destroying job for eight hours or being eaten?

The only time I felt sorry for any of the animals (including humans) in the performance was the bear who was balancing on a tightrope. The poor fella did not look comfortable but the same skill has been shown on Youtube regularly, with a dog replacing the bear. I hope at all other times, apart from that 2 minutes, he has a great life.

I did feel a bit uncomfortable with all of the animals who were doing actions you wouldn't see in wildlife documentaries, although on the other side of the coin I was completely impressed at how they'd been trained, and I didn't notice any mishandling by the committed human animals.

Technically the show was spectacular, sitting right at the front (I got there over an hour early) I could feel the heat from the flame throwers and was fascinated by the set changes and choreography. I could also see the reactions of the performers and their teamwork when working with so many different species; hats off to them, they all put 100% into the performance in front of quite a quiet audience.

In conclusion I'd go again, but sit in a different section so I could see their performance from a different viewpoint.

1  Thank Gobobo