“Great food and fantastic atmosphere”

Sultan Restaurant Guangzhou
Ranked #3 of 7,219 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Cuisines: Barbecue, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife ate with some of her friends here and said that we had to return. I'm sure glad she took me here to try the food. I've eaten at Bospherous Premium and Sultan blows them out of the water in service, quality, and taste. We ordered the hummus, the tubule, some pitas, and a mixed kabob plate. All of it excellent, and we will definitely return many more times in the future.

1  Thank JackandResh

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great and fresh every time 6 Stars. Best Turkish Food on the Planet. Trust me I am a world traveller. My wife and I love this place. Glad they added 2nd floor. They need to add non smoking section to make a complete enjoyable evening.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Sultan is a very good and very tradicional restaurant in Guangzhou.
Food is perfect, I love the Tabule they serve there.
The only problem in my opinion is that no one respect the no smoking rules inside.
On my last visited, I ask the staff about the no smoking area but I was informed that there is not a no smoking area...
Since the windows dont open, sometimes is hard to apreciate the delicious food.
My suggestion to the owners is to use one of the floors for smoking and another for no smoking.

besides this problem, the restaurant is perfect.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

As usual the best restaurant in GZ ,each time you try to eat in a different restaurant ,Sultan always wins

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love going to sultans cause they have great food. But, do try to make a trip during ramadan and you will be blown away cause the food is just amazing during this time. They have some specials during this time and i tried their shoulder of lamb and it was one of the best that i have had in Guangzhou. The restaurant is located in a very popular place and is easily accessible by the underground.
You just get on the underground line5 and get off at taojin station, then a short walk of about 5 mins and there you are. I have never made reservations but, the place is quite busy and sometimes you have to wait for a table. But, its worth it.