Usually when someone goes for Hajj or Umrah, we do not really give much attention to the luxury or leisure of the Hotels... especially in the past when most hotels were locally managed by modest people. Now that big names are taking over most of the hotels and raised thier prices, I thought they should be adding their value and professionalism. I would have been very satisfied if this was a local hotel and would have cared less about the service quality...
I Stayed in Ramada for 4 nights before Hajj... it is 5 minutes walking from the Al-Haram gates... add another 5 minutes walking from the gates to get inside the mosque.
Overall the hotel was clean and the room size for a double was OK. BUT:
- Food is very poor...many items they were not freshly cooked and looked liked they were frozen from the day before.
- Most TV channels did not work
- House keeping guy was always troubled for some reason
- Room key always needs to be activated
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Madinah Al Hamra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Madinah Al Hamra Hotel Medina
- Ramada Madinah Al Hamra Al Madinah/Medina