“Have the peace of mind”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Have the peace of mind”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

No place like prophets Mohammed Mosque , high spirituality , quite and clean. I see the people has very smiley faces every where and they are very kind .
Now , the Mosque is open all the day time . I am highly recommend you to visit Rawdah Al Sharefah ( place inside the old building of prophets Mosque , it is part of the Paradise ) , women need to know the visiting time for Al Rawdah Al Sharefah.
I like to visit the mosque at late night time and before Alfager pray time .

Visited November 2012
5 Thank New-maher

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
indonesia
203 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“One of the most beautiful mosques!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Im a Muslim, so a trip to Mecca and Medina is like a dream that i really need to fulfill. And yes I made my dream come true by visiting these places this year for a pilgrimage. I was amazed b its beauty, by its philosophy, its history. It is one of the best spirited trip I've ever done in my life:)

Visited March 2012
4 Thank c0sm0p0litangirl
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

It was the most beautiful mosque I had been to and an unforgettable experience. It was very peaceful and very different to busy Makkah. At Maghrib it was even more beautiful and tranquil.

For all the ladies that want to see our Prophets (PBUH) grave be aware that theres alot of chaos and very little organisation. Instead of seperating people on the time the arrived you are placed into a group of women with similar ethnicity. It can get really frustrating as people will arrive hours after you and go before; but the only thing you can do is wait your turn. When people get into the area there is usually alot of pushing and disregard for anyone so if possible try sit with the Indonesian women if you can get away with it, they're the most quiet and considerate :)

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Ani P
Bahrain
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“beautiful”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

the most beautiful mosque i have ever been to is masjid annuli
everything is so beautiful

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Subhanallah”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is the most grand, most beautiful, most tranquil, most elegant mosque I have ever been. The interior is just awesome and luxurious. The mosque itself is big with spacious yards that is covered with umbrellas. I always like it when night falls and lights make the mosque more beautiful.

When inside, I felt so peace and calm. However, the visit to Raudah is so difficult for women. My group and other Indonesian women were "scheduled" after Isya but we waited quite long until finally entered Raudah. Once inside, the situation was really crowded and quite chaos because so many people wanted to come in and pray. I was only salaah sunnah and pray before leaving, afraid to be trampled. From what my father told us later, it wasn't that crowded and chaos at all in the men side. They even could come to Raudah at any time.

Come early before adhaan because front rows are still empty and we can read Qur'an while waiting for salaah time.

Visited March 2012