All reviewsmr adelsingle guestgreat leadersmall mallladies entrancehouse keepingfive starperfect locationholy mosquefront officebeautiful hotelrestaurant managerstar servicemy motherfew stepsgrand mosqueexcellent stay
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

I'v been to Madinah oberoi before many years and it was great
I wanted to repeat same experience with my family but it's not even good
The only great thing about the hotel is the location near gate 25 for women entrance.
Otherwise it became very old with very poor furniture and facilities
Some restaurant staff are so rude.
Food is ok
I could have stayed at much better hotel with less than half the price

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank d_m_shawky
OberoiMadina, General Manager at Madina Oberoi, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi Madina. We thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services.

We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences you had during your stay at our hotel. Your comments have been brought to the notice of concerned Department Heads to take necessary remedial steps.

It is true that we are the first five star deluxe hotel in Madina AlMunawara and owing to the fact, we are always renovating and upgrading the facilities, with the Lobby Public Toilets already transformed. In fact, we have a full program of renovation/refurbishment of Lobby, Restaurants and Rooms spread over the coming two years. During each and every visit in future, you will find the hotel being transformed.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

My first time coming to madina and my first time staying at the Oberoi in Madina, to say the customer service and hotel facilities were excellent would be a huge understatement. All staff members were friendly and helpful especially Mr Jamiul from housekeeping, always making sure that we are taken care off and always going out of his way to please us as everyone else staying here. The staff of house of housekeeping namely shafiq is always taking care of us with a smile! The whole hotel from the elevators to the room is very clean at all times. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a accommodation in madina to look no further and book with the oberoi!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ahmed P
OberoiMadina, General Manager at Madina Oberoi, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are happy to learn from your very kind feedback that your visit to our hotel was pleasant and comfortable and that the facilities provided to you were to your satisfaction.

Your generous indication of our performance is a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Excellent location close to the womens entrance to the Haram.Staff friendly and helpful. Lovely welcome fruit platter.Bedrooms clean and spacious. Good wifi.Bathrooms need to be updated, especially the shower in the bath and the hairdryer.The spread at breakfast does not quite cater for the international palette.Would have liked interleading rooms as we went with our children.Reception very accomodating, allowing a late checkout(4pm) as our flight to Jeddah was only at 9 pm.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
OberoiMadina, General Manager at Madina Oberoi, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are happy to learn from your very kind feedback that while your visit to our hotel was pleasant and comfortable and that the facilities provided to you were to your satisfaction, you had concerns about our buffet breakfast and interconnecting rooms. Your concern has been noted and brought to the attention of our Executive Chef and necessary actions have been taken by us to meet guests’ expectations. We do book in advance at the time of reservation and do not even mind allotting these at the time of check-in upon guests' requests, depending upon availability.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

It's amazingly perfect.... I have been amazed by the welcoming staff, hospitality, luxurious service and mostly cleanliness of the hotel. The locations couldn't be better to reach the mosque ..... It is very convenient for those who want to eat in, as there are many grocery stores around. The rooms are tidy and spotless clean. Wifi works perfectly fine. The best thing was the friendly staff everywhere especially the resturant, Mr Alaa Tantawy who was always making sure I find what I like and I enjoy the food everyday. I felt home when he always asks me where have I been if I missed dinner. and Cheff abdelaziz who comes after dinner and ask people at every table about their opinions of the food. Mr. Said, and Mr. Khalid, and other managers were very keen that I have the best stay ever and they made sure everyday that I'm having everything I wanted "before I even ask about it". I highly recommend this place.and will definitely stay there every year. Thank you very much.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed January 21, 2017

My husband & I stayed @ the Oberoi early December/16, we highly recommend this hotel as its a beautiful hotel on an excellent location right across from the ladies entrance to the Prophets Mosque. The reception, concierge to the bell boys, all were very professional and helpful, excellent customer service at all levels. We were greeted with fruit, water & tea in our room, a very nice touch after a long trip. The rooms are large & spacious, very clean as well. The hotel staff are very professional and helpful in arranging our ziyarat to the local sights. The staff is what makes the difference and clearly the staff here paid attention to details and they do go out of their way to make your stay a memorable and pleasant one. Our package included breakfast and dinner, the food was amazing! Perhaps one of the best we have encountered in our travels across the globe. The chefs and management were very visible in the dining facility, making sure food was in abundance at all times. Facilities and service were excellent, the only item we would like to see updated is the washrooms in the suites as it is need of upgrade. I would rate this hotel as 9 out 10! Special thanks to the concierge and Assistant Manager Saied Abdal Samea and the door men. We would absolutely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Prophets Mosque
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
OberoiMadina, General Manager at Madina Oberoi, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017