All reviews excellent location junior suite excellent experience recommend this hotel main entrance holy mosque wide variety room service few steps comfortable stay haram view special thanks breakfast was excellent enjoyed my stay house keeping saudi arabia umrah trip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Although rated as a 5 star Hilton this golfer is in desperate need of a complete revamp.

Rooms, restaurants and housekeeping needs a massive overhaul.
Hotel is consistently busy throughout the year so I guess this is the reason why they have not revamped or see the need to even though premium pricing.

Location is absolutely amazing.

Beds are comfortable.

Would possibly stay again o my because of location.

Dear Hilton Hotels, please consider revamping this amazing property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MohsenG107, Operations Manager at Madinah Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Convenient location, good breakfast, reasonable parking in the building other than these everything else is just okay. Do your research before booking this hotel as there are plenty of other options in this price range.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Madinah Hilton, We would like to thank you genuinely for your valuable feedback with regards to your recent stay with us. Please rest assured that we are taking your comments seriously and each raised concern will be tackled by our management team. Parking is limited especially due high Occupancy.Therefore, we regret the inconvenience caused and continue to invite you to visit our property again, promising to improve our services and ultimately gain your highest satisfaction.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This Hilton has gone old old... Lobby looks very dated & dark. The checking in clerk was least interested in accomodating your request. The room was dirty & grubby. Carpets with stains, telephone in the from 1980's... The brekakfast was 2 start at best. The room rates are preimum due to its location, but really not worth it. Will not stay again!

Room tip: Rooms & hallways always had very stale food smell

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

This was the worst hotel ever that I stayed. Being a Hilton member I booked this hotel but it was terrible From the two guys at check in it was disastrous.The rooms were very dirty and the kettles were never ever cleaned . Definitely not a place to stay and staff were not helpful

Trip type: Traveled with family
MohsenG107, Operations Manager at Madinah Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Dear Mrs Farhana,

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Currently staying at the Medinah Hilton and by other hotel standards, I am slightly surprised by their customer service approach. Its way below par/expected service levels and I am someone who sends my whole team to conferences each year and ask them to only stay at the Hilton in Manchester. Due to this experience, I will be booking the Hyatt.

Pro: very close to Masjid Nabawi, lots of food places and shopping places (but that goes for all hotels here). The room is clean, I got what I asked for, so good news there.

Cons: Sadly too many, but I will list a few so you can make your own mind up.

1. After explaining a problem and that I have logged tickets with thier main Guest Services because of inaccuracies with my account by Hilton Honours which had a case numbers and has taken 2 weeks without resolution still, the reservation manager didn't bother reading the whole email response I sent to thier Guest Services to point out thier system is broken (as I know a little about IT, being the Head of Development - without sounding big headed, more to show knowledge in the subject matter), rather he kept saying its a different team and that's it. I provided all the necessary documentation. Admittedly he was thoughtful enough to say I should save my breath (as I was losing my voice due to an infection), because its Hilton Honours and he effectively can't help, that's it. I didn't know whether to say "thanks for thinking of my voice".

2. Check in time is 4pm, so be conscious of that. Unlike other hotels which do 3pm in most places/cities... The receptionist said 4pm, thus note that you should prepare/may have to wait if you arrive early as we did at 2.30pm. I didn't check my paperwork, it might be on there (but it's a personal/my own problem not Hilton's if it's in the terms) ... This is more of an FYI.

3. Entrance and greetings are much better in other Hilton hotels (see my report on Hilton DoubleTree Jabal Omar in Makkah where the service is excellent) in other global cities or if you are looking for local ones in Madinah, personally as someone who comes every fews years... I will go back to my usual.

Alternatives are Millennium Hotel, Movenpick (much better) and Crown Plaza.

I am happy for Hilton to respond if any of the above is inaccurate, but for now I will save my breath.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
SaeedUrRahman, Manager at Madinah Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Dear Sir, Greetings from Madinah Hilton, We would like to thank you genuinely for your valuable feedback with regards to your recent stay with us. Please rest assured that we are taking your comments seriously and each raised concern will be tackled by our management team. Therefore, we regret the inconvenience caused and continue to invite you to visit our property again, promising to improve our services and ultimately gain your highest satisfaction. Sir, we do place a great value on your patronage to Madinah Hilton. Thus, once again, we extend our sincere apology and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Regards, Saeed Ur Rahman Director of Operations Madinah Hilton