“Very close to Man entry of the mosque , excellent location and Service, the breakfast is fine”

Madinah Movenpick Hotel
Ranked #10 of 151 Hotels in Medina
Reviewed January 13, 2014

entry of the mosque , excellent location and Service, the breakfast is very good and the Room are clean and spacious.
i have been with Family and the service was really excellent.
i really enjoyed my stay over there.

Room Tip: Room are Quiter and have A/C. the wirless is included as well
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Rushdi A, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in writing your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we would like to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I just returned today from Macca after performing our Umrah. We first went to Madinah Munavvar and stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Lovely location. Especially for Shia who like to visit Jannat ul Baqi. This hotel is just around 200 ft from the hotel. The breakfast is very good with a lovely spread.Both my wife and myself we enjoyed our stay there. Will surely go and stay with them again Inshallah Allah.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Rushdi A, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time writing to us. Your comments are very important to us to improve the quality of our services. Would like to see you in our hotel soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Very nice Hotel, has the whole Movenpick Amenities, services, food, however hotel seemed little old & is good for business conference

also, they have shuttle bus to transfer ladies to Ladies entrance for Haram

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Khader D, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on your recent stay.

I was very pleased to read you enjoyed the overall hotel facilities and the service provided by our team to such extent.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Madinah.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I'm writing to let you know that my family and I enjoyed staying at Madinah Moevenpick Hotel
But I have some important comments to share with you to improve and raise the hospitality of the hotel:
1) I wish if every single room has one microwave oven which help me to reheat and warm up my lunch or dinner
2) The extra beds should be of high quality
3) I hope that you have more shuttle buses that runs frequently and stops at different places , not only the mosque but also the nearby shopping malls
4) On Friday , Oct 13, 2013 ... The break fast was really great , and I enjoyed every single thing, specially the cold salmon slices ... But on the next morning , I was upset, since women section did not have the same break fast of the men section, I mean we did not have falafel, salmon slices, and so on. The mortadella slices were almost expired and smell bad
5) One more important thing that I want you to take it seriously and in consideration : I wish if you have more employees ( waiters ) at the appetizer and the bakery sections , because some un educated , clean less and disgusting people like to touch the bread and smell the assorted cheeses and appetizers with out taking any of these touched smelled food to their plates ... So it would be great if you have an employee who can observe and assist those disgusting people ... This really annoyed me the most, because if I bring a little child, he or she would share the same feeling that I had, and would reject it
6) It be great if each room is equipped with a speaker for Azan calls that can controlled to be set as an alarm or something else

I wish that you take a look at my comments and not to over look them ... I don't want to offend you, but to help you guys to be the top of the top, otherwise I can lie like what others do, but I really want to help and encourage you to be one of the most reputable hotels around the mosque

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Recent V
Reviewed September 20, 2013

our stay was made remarkable by the guest relations manager Akbar Motani there, it was my wife's birthday when he brought a complimentary cake for us on the behalf of Movenpick Madinah Management. he helped us the whole time during our stay there whether it was a transport issue or a room service problem we got it everything solved with his help. may he always work with the same spirit and motivation. I am surely going to recommend this hotel to my friends for the stay and unmatchable service we got there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Herculesangel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on your recent stay.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

i had a very wonderful time in madinah, our stay at Madinah Hotel made it even more memorable and comfortable. Guest relations manager Akbar Motani, made sure that we had a enjoyable and very comfortable stay at movenpick madinah, we faced no problems at all thanks to his helpful and kind nature he treated us as his very own. May Allah bless him.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had a stay with my family and i had a great time there. trip was one of the memorable trips of my life. the service was just perfect everything was well organized, presentation, the staff everything was awesome. Akbar Motani guest relations manager was very helpful with us he made sure that we got our bus time to time even though it was just a few minutes walk from the hotel. overall it was a pleasant stay and had a great time at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family