“Decent Hotel and Very Helpful Staff.”

Dallah Taibah Hotel
Ranked #7 of 151 Hotels in Medina
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed at Dallah Taibah Hotel for three nights with my family. We reserved a three bedrooms Suite, breakfast included. The floor was renovated lately and the Suite was new, clean, fully equipped and overseeing the Holly Mosque. I feel that the staff are really ready and willing to help and generously supportive. I had some worries before coming, that totally disappeared after the professional reception of Mr. Rayyan (Duty manager 2 AM) and after exploring the quality of the suite. The room service was quite good and the overall services were very satisfactory. The hotel is just 1 minute walk from the Holy Mosque, and the breakfast quality was good. I will be very glad to come back again.

Room Tip: Everybody is recommending the executive floors 12,13 &14, but we stayed in the 10th floor and we...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank FAHADalahmadi

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed at Dallah Taiba hotel for 4 nights during the first week of April 2013 for our umrah trip. We are a family with small children..we stayed on the executive floor with dedicated two lifts. There was no wait time for the lifts for us.

Hotel's location is excellent. In front of masjid al Nabwi .. Usman bin Affan gate which is female entrance only.. It was very easy to go for prayer together as a family..or take turns in case the kids are sleeping in the room at Fajar time.
There are many food and eateries near the hotel so no problem if you want to eat out. There is also a big shopping mall next to the hotel with shops like mothercare etc.

We had a triple occupancy room ..which is on the small side.. The hotel is old and washroom fittings are literally peeling off.. Urgent need of replacement... Having said that.. Everything worked fine..fridge was provided
Executive floors have its own breakfast restaurant...so there are no crowds .. The breakfast was fresh..freshly squeezed juices.. Fresh cut fruits.. Live cooking stations.. And other buffet options. Overall it was great breakfast with very attentive staff.

Apart from breakfast.. An evening happy hour was also included in our room rate.. Which meant a small casual sort of high tea between 4 to 6 in the social lounge. It was great.. And very relaxing atmosphere..they even made tea according to your requirements. Just a note that kids are not allowed.

Overall our stay was very comfortable and convenient and we would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Choose room on executive floor.. Preferably away from their breakfast restaurant .. And nearby lift...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hira A
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed in this Hotel during Umrah with my family and we took three rooms. The best thing about this hotel is the location, which is really close (2-3 min walk) to Nabawi Mosque. The check-in is quick, but the room is on the small side. The food is good and there are many stores nearby which is convenient.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joshie I
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed in this hotel from 6th March to 9th March 2013, really satisfied with their level of service! Hsk staff and concierge team was very helpful and friendly. Room amenities suficient and basic but no worries on where to charge your device because there was more than 3 power point provided.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kainbatik
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were very satisfied with this hotel. We stayed for 3 nights here.

There were a queen-sized bed & a single bed for the 2 of us. There were safe deposit box, mini bar, flat screen tv, complimentary toiletries, ironing facilities in our room. Towels, bed sheet, blanket were clean.

Location wise - just a stone's throw away from Masjid Nabawi. Very convenient especially for ladies, you just have to walk straight from the hotel & within minutes you will reach the entrance for ladies to Masjid Nabawi.

If your package does not include food, do not despair. There are many stalls selling variety of food right across the hotel. Also, if you plan to do some shopping in Madinah, there are many shops selling prayer paraphernalia, abayas, books etc. I love books & where I come from, Islamic books in English are expensive. I was over the moon when I saw a book store across the hotel. I shopped till I dropped at this book store.

Dont forget to try Ranch & Caesar mango juice. There's a mini market across the hotel where you can buy this drink.

The only let down - water disruption for about 24 hours. The management provided each room with a gallon of water. If this happens to you, worry not, you can always make use of the toilet facilities at Masjid Nabawi.

If we have the opportunity to visit Madinah again, we will definitely stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with panaromic view of Masjid Nabawi
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank emyliamohdnor
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Loved this hotel, for its location and the hotel itself. We went as a large group so had 2 3 bedroom suites with kitchen etc.
The breakfast was not inluded in this hotel but was in Makkah but this was not an issue as there are a lot of eating places around to go and some.
Would stay here again if I had the option.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank junade
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had spend 3 nights from 8th January 2013 to 11th January 20113. That was wonderful as I always choose this hotel because of prime location and good rate. At my first day my wife lost 5000 Saudi Riyals in corridor before Isha Prayer, We were in Harram means Time I received call form Mr. Badar Asst.FOM that please come to reception to fix up some thing . While I approached he Inquired and ask some questions than handed over my amount . That they discovered in CC Camera Along with Mr. Ibrahim Security Manager. That’s All great. I must say Thanks honesty Service Rendered Mr. Badar and Mr.Ibrahim. Management has to Pride to have such a associate. Thank

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family