$48
$2,133
$1,920
TripAdvisor
1,186 results
All reviewsarabesque restaurantpersonalized servicejunior suiteexcellent locationvery nice hotelf bspecial thanksbreakfast was excellentmain entrancehouse keepingin room diningother hotelsrestaurant staffrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayhotel managementclose proximity
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel has a lovely calm and relaxing vibe feel when you walk in.
Stayed for two nights
Its location is perfect for the Mosque, just a one minute walk away
The décor in the room is modern but the carpets desperately need a deep clean as the cream colour shows up all various types of stains.
Breakfast was ample and delicious.
Downside - We arrived at 1pm but I had to wait 1.30 mins for my room.
Overall great hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank neelamnasir2003
ShazaAlMadina, Director of Operations at Shaza Al Madina, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Nellamnasir,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.
We were very happy to read your review, and are glad that we could contribute to
making your trip to the hotel a great experience.

Personalized service is of great importance to Shaza, and we invest heavily into training

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on Jan 2014 for two nights. The hotel is located 5 minutes by walking from Al Haram Al Nabawi. The hotel has a nice arabic decoration that is really impressive. I arrived to the room around 3:30 PM and was checked in smoothly where I got a corner room with a partial view of the Haram. The room was spacious, quiet, and nicely organized and arranged. When I took the room, I found a minor broken hose hang in the bathroom and reported this to the Maintenance and took long time and didn't get the repair on the first night. On the next day, I got a call from the duty manager asking about my stay experience (First time to stay in hotel and get asked about my stay experience even though I travelled to more than 10 countries and stayed in over than 50 hotels). This was quite surprising to me. I utilized this to thank the management then mentioned the bathroom problem where he promised to send a repair man on the spot. This was a great service from the hotel. Later on the day, I got a call from the next shift duty manager Mr. Noaman. This gentleman was so gentle, polite and helpful. He apologized for the inconvenience and had requested me to back my bags for a complimentary upgrade for the second night where I was moved to a suite. I feel very well taken care of during my stay this was something to feel proud of to have such hotel management in my country. This is going to be my hotel whenever I visit Madinah. On the other side, the breakfast was a different experience with so many choices. This made unforgettable experience. Moreover, if you add to this the service of the dates and arabic coffee at the entrance of the hotel, you will feel the luxury of the hotel and how much they care of their guests. The down side of the hotel is that they need to accelerate the room service and bellboy to avoid delays of check out and attending guests needs. Other than this, I find this hotel as a perfect place to stay in whenever visiting Madinah. They worth the money you pay to them.

Room Tip: corner rooms where you can have two windows and nice views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.
We were very happy to read your review and get the details of your experience with us, and are glad that we could contribute to

Reviewed January 14, 2014

my impression about this particular hotel was totally negative because of what i read about them before checking,unfortunately everything was correct the receptionist we meet on our first day while checking in was very unfriendly,i dont think he has never been to any course or to school to learn how to relate with a customers or visitor but fortunately for me the next day i went down to the reception to see if he can be a bit friendly then i meet this God sent receptionist called HAZEEM,oh my GOd hazeem make our stay home away from home and i later meet the general manager who he had studied and lived in england before he was extremely friendly and helpful too.i dont want to speak much but i will adive anyone going to this hotel to ask after Hazeem and you will never regret your stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Asiwaju13

Dear Asiwaju13,

making your trip to the hotel a great experience.

Your comment about the reception has been followed up with the concerned department and we are glad to know that hazem has served you in satisfactory manner.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The hotel location excellent just few yards away from Haram, Front side exit leads to main entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi and back side entrance is good for ladies because it is very close to ladies entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi. Though it was quite busy but within short time we were checked in. Staff at the counter was very helpful and supportive (frankly speaking I was not expecting that at all). At the check in time we were given 2 separate rooms but on our request , next day we were provided 2 interconnected rooms. Rooms were quite clean and well maintained, bathrooms were also clean and not that small. Wifi was available in rooms.
Buffet breakfast was fantastic, always there were many type of cuisines to choose from and with live cooking stations. Staff at restaurant was also very helpful even in those busy times and we never had to wait for the tables.
There are many restaurants including fast food chains around this hotel. You can find almost all type of shops around this hotel, gold shop, readymade clothes, gift shops, books , perfumes and etc.
Over all we had great experience going MADINA ( The City of my beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH) & Staying in this hotel. In shaa Allah I will stay in the same hotel on next visit.

Room Tip: Best please for familes with small chidren & good value for the money spent.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Aamir H

Dear Shaikhoo,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The hotel has a good location, but the service has deteriorated since we stayed there two years ago. The carpet in the room was dirty and full of big dark spots. The pillows were really bad and we ended up with stiff necks and did without them at the end. The food that came with roomservice was not up to the standard. It was obvious that there was a shortage in staff attending to the many guests. We would think twice about staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Munira A
ShazaAlMadina, General Manager at Shaza Al Madina, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Munira A,

Greetings from Shaza Al Madina Hotel

We thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. It certainly encourages us to perform better and allows us to both reward and review our services. Please note that we have carefully read your comments and are immediately attending to its rectification so that it does not occur again.

Shaza Hotels consider it a distinct privilege to have had you as a guest. We would be honoured to welcome you again in the near future.

Warm regards