Stayed here for 6 nights in Mar 2011.
Hotel claims to be a 5* but is more of a 4*.
The hotel is close to the Masjid, crossing 1 big road not a mojor one.
Has very good facilities inc Free Wi-Fi, very nice managers, some amazing staff.
Rooms and are very nice inc state of the art controls which are touch screen next to the beds which control lights, Air con and even open/close the curtains.
The Hotel was newly open and was still changing and had a few new managers to the end of ouur stay in the breakfast hall, breakfast did improve.
We paid 430SR for a triple room and was told this was only as they just opened and normally it will be 860.
Breakfast was not as good Al-shohada which is a real 5* in Makkah but miles better than the lame sofraa al huda which we paid 300SR for a triple, see my review on this also.
Staff are generally very nice got done by a chap who took our laundry outside and got the dry cleaner in the shopping cent to give him a higher invoice.
When we by chance was in the shopping centre we asked how much it waould cost and they said 48sr and we got charged 95, this is still cheaper than the what the hotel charges.
We confronted the chap and he was shocked and denied it.
We also spoke to the guy at the cleaners who comfirmed it.
The laundrette are in the Al-Mawaddah shopping centre near the hotel on route to the Masjid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering luxuriously decorated rooms with a balcony, this hotel is strategically located 200 metres from Haram. The King Abdul Aziz historical library is a 10-minute walk away. Wooden furniture and warm orange tones feature in all rooms at the Holiday Villa Madinah. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and a minibar. Some also have a separate living room with a dining area. The hotel features 4 contemporary restaurants, each serving a variety of Asian cuisine. Guests can also enjoy meals on the terrace or in the privacy of their room. The 24-hour reception staff can help out with trips to the Ohud Mountains. They can also arrange laundry and ironing services. Madinah International Airport is less than 15 km away. Masjid Al Quba and Masjid Qiblateen are nearby as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Villa Madinah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Madinah Hotel Medina
- Holiday Villa Madinah Al Madinah/Medina