Dhahran International Hotel
Priceline
$320
$272
Agoda.com
Crom Al Khobar(Al Khobar)
$89
$32
$74
Tamaya(Al Khobar)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel has to be one of the worst hotel I've ever stayed.
From check in experience to staff appeared unfriendly and unwilling to assist.

The rooms are not only old but historic. Certainly not tasteful. Everything smell old and dusty. The so called design is scary.
The restaurant is fairly poor in my opinion, and services comparable to the food quality.

Best part of this hotel experience is the moment after you've checked out and hoping you will never go back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel is like a large version of Faulty Towers. In its heyday, it was obviously something to behold but now the hotel is barely standing. Bathroom fixtures fall off, carpets are worn, furniture and colour schemes are circa 1968, and elevators sometimes work. The staff - bless their heart - try to please and the foot was very good but otherwise, boy is this a hotel on life support. Register at your own risk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was accommodated in this hotel by my company for more than 10 months during my assignment in Saudi. It's a decent Hotel with very old façade. The hotel's lobby is enormously huge. Food in the restaurant is very Tasty and they have considerable range from different cuisines. The service is of respectable quality. Rooms have dedicated Wi-Fi facility, 24 Hrs. Hot water and TV with Local and International Channels. Bed Linen, Bath Linen are very clean and are changed every day. Rooms are well maintained but they are old-fashioned as the Hotel was built long back in 1970's.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've been traveling for my job for 9 years. I've stayed in some very lavish places and some seedy joints. This hotel ranks towards the bottom of the list. I had an extra night stay there and had to leave because it was making me depressed just staying there. Rugs are all stained..the rooms have a weird odor..the staff is mediocre..I can only think of maybe one or two other places I've stayed that would rank lower than this place. Do yourself a favor..drive the extra 10 minutes and stay somewhere in Khobar.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JM11869
Reviewed April 4, 2013

For the price I paid at other hotels and the quality I received, this place is way over priced. It has been here for a while and I have no doubt it was a great place in its day but its just too out dated. They still try hard to be the best on the block but are falling way short. It's time to rebuild. I will not stay here again now that I know what I'm getting for the price. It even look old from the outside.

Room Tip: If you do come here make sure your air conditioning will work during the hot part of the day. Mine didn't and I had to change rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business