Dhahran Palace Hotel
$93
$79
Priceline
TripAdvisor
Crom Al Khobar(Al Khobar)
Tamaya(Al Khobar)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions on business. My stays have been varied in length, from 2 weeks to 1 night. In all of that time I have been treated really well. The rooms are good, the food is appertizing and varied and the welcome is always warm. The staff there make this hotel special. The receptionists are first class. They are more than helpful and professional. The restaurant waiters make dining at this hotel a very enjoyable experience. Always attentive and extremely friendly. The restaurant management and maitre d's are always on hand to assist, and finally the room cleaners are friendly and diligent. I feel that I can recommend this hotel to anyone. I hope the Saudi hotel management pass on my compliments and best wishes to the whole team. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Great for a business stay.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Im a Oil field Consultant stationed out of Dammam, KSA. I have been staying at the Dhahran Palace Hotel for over 2 and 1/2 years. I spend more time here than Home in USA with my family. From the Hotel Management, restaurant staff, or any of the Hotel staff Im treated like family, allways greeted with a smile, which makes my stay a lot easier being away from My family and grand children.
I also have to tell you about the restaurant, the food prepared is allways Hot and diverse, I have many nearby places I could go eat but believe me there is no need, freshest salad bar ever.

Try your stay with Dhahran Place Hotel and you will not be dissapointed, Its a great experience.

Room Tip: I have not had a bad room any location, Most rooms have flat screent TV with many channels and plenty of comfortable Pillows.......
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alfred T
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Threadbare towels, no cold water on first day, sheet to small for bed, stains on bedroom carpet and blood stain on bed frame. AC very noisy, paint flaking off the ceilings and looks like it was last decorated in 1980.

Staff were really good.

Breakfast was average but sufficient.

Buffet dinner was good each night.

Location is good for aramco by unless you have a car you can't really go anywhere.

Room Tip: Ground floor to avoid noisy AC units on roof.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

stayed there for 4 years, so it can't be that bad. I found the staff very friendly and cooperative. Good value for money hotel. The renovations are almost done, so everything is looking good. Recommend to anyone doing business with Aramco because it is very close and convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am probably the oldest customer of this Hotel and pretend knowing and tell several things about the place. I wish to bring some comments on claims raised but that to me were not justified.
Why complaining about the tent when it was the only option while upgrading the main restaurant room and other facilities? Ridiculous! Content everyone during this temporary transfer of the restaurant to this huge tent was a hard time for the personnel.
Particularly concerning waiters, the most visible category of these personnels, there is nothing to claim on their politeness and devotion to clients. Being overloaded of work when you facing at the same time daily job, a wedding party with unusual equipment (tent) isn't surprising.
Same observations on rooms which renovation has started and that for sure takes time to complete.
Either, both the presentation and the quality of the food have really been improved the past years.
If customers, as nice as they can be feel not served as well as at home, let’s advise them if they are unhappy to make the decision to shift to a better place…! 

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo