Dammam Palace Hotel
$179
  • Pool
$82
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2014

As the city was full and rates were very high , I booked in this hotel and I wish I did not.
Terrible service equal to zero. Terrible food equal to zero. VERY old rooms and not maintained. Dirty bathroom . I was literally so disgusted with the bathroom that I did not use and I waited until I changed the hotel the next day.
I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2014

the hotel didn't have evidence of our bookings upon arrival, one guest was admitted to his room albeit it had not been serviced, another guest asked to be moved to another room because of bugs, I stayed awake half the night thinking of bed bugs. We were tired and hungry upon upon arrival and ate very little of the food we ordered. The breakfast was at best ordinary but nonetheless a high-light in comparison to the overall stay. The hotel is in dire need of an overhaul.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I booked in Dammam Palace thinking it would be similar to Riyadh Palace. I was extremely disapointed with the room I was given. You have to know that the Hotel is placed directly opposite to a highway. I was on the second floor and could hear each car passing by.. It was a disaster. For some reason the beds are not so comfortable as well. Bathrooms are old and need renovation.. There was some black stuff all around the bathtub. Breakfast buffet is average.
I tried asking the concierge for suggestions about places to visit, restaurants etc.. The concierge was not helpful at all.

Budget wise, the hotel is very cheap.. But there's a reason for that !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ramy M
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Not a great hotel. Hotel needs updating, Decor is tired. rooms are clean but nothing to get excited about and bathroom could do with a makeover.
Staff are not particularly great, and not particularly interested.
restaurant is hardly used, staff normally outnumber guests. Food is very avergae and in some cases is served luke warm.
No facilities to speak of, no pool, and gym is one bike and one running machine.
Would not recommend this hotel if you want to have a comfortable stay in Dammam.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed for 5 days.The whole building has never been serviced since it was built probably. Rooms keeping and cleanness barely acceptable. Sufficient breakfast options and decent dinner quality. Toilets quality is definitely not luxurious. Spa facilities to be paied extra. Not at walking distance from any evening entertainment (mall, cinema, sea...)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business