“What happened to the Tortilla soup???”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #22 of 269 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Well for months now Chilis has removed their tortilla soup from the menu and they are offering cream of mushroom or cream of broccoli. Very strange for tex mex. The service is always dependable and the food consistent. Good for a quick meal.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed April 8, 2013

- Place was cramped and not well-organised.
- Some of the staff were totally rude.
- The guy who said in the beginning that he was going to be our waiter left us for someone else who was the rudest waiter I probably have had to deal with in my whole life.
- Food was served cold except for my sis's plate.
- Food was tasteless so we could not eat it.
- The only good thing was my drink which was good.
- I would never ever go back there again. It's horrible how these American chain restaurants are badly managed in Saudi Arabia compared to Dubai for instance.
- I have witnessed a lady at another table who was telling the waiter if they keep manage this place the way they do they're going to end up shutting down for good.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I never tasted a steak like from chilis, very delicious. It is also large and I thought at first it was a camel steak lol. They served fast and the waiters are very accommodating.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Yes this is the best Chili's ever.

They serve the best tasting food.

I tried Chili's in Houston, LA, Bahrain, Dubai and Riyadh but they never serve the same taste even the menu is the same!!!

If you visit Khobar you have to come here.

Don't bother coming in weekend as it get crowded and the service gets slow.

1  Thank Mazen A
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Chili's on the Corniche is always a winner. Their food is consistently good, the service is attentive and smart and it is always clean. I just wish they always had the Enchilada Soup. Yummy! Their chips are so deliciously light and crispy. We always buy them for parties at home.

1  Thank mickiehaas