“Nice, Clean, Quality”

Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar
Ranked #4 of 81 Hotels in Al Khobar
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed for two night here in April. Really nice hotel. The rooms are excellent. Very spacous. Food is good and the breakfast great.

As a business hotel it is definitely where I would stay again. For all you Aramco visitors your should definitely put this at the top of your list.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Markus M, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us and especially your comments on “Nice, Clean and Quality” are definitely areas we are focusing on, on a daily basis. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Excellent hotel, spacious rooms with views. Amazing restaurants, especially Maharaja Restaurant - a must visit eatery. Managed by a Michelin start chef from the UK. The Hotel reception were very friendly, and the place is safe and offers great views of the Gulf.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matt D
Markus M, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Al Khobar and also for your valued review. I am very pleased to know that you had a great experience and I am very proud that our team managed to meet your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Spacious, neat room, good service. I love the breakfast spread. My favourite restaurant is Maharaja. 7 course served, wonderful treat to taste buds. Scenic view of sea from restaurant. Friendly staffs. Customer oriented chefs. Received welcome message on my TV, nice concept of greeting guest.

1  Thank ShakirKareem
Markus M, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had the chance to stay in Moevenpick Hotel Al Khobar few days back and I was surprised by the high quality of the different services provided by this property,

Check in:
The check in process took 2 to 3 minutes my request for nonsmoking / high floor room was accommodated and the welcome note that I found in my room very personalized and very innovative…they’ve just made my day.

Room:
A nice room in high floor with a nice view and fully equipped with the latest technology and free high speed internet.

Restaurants:
Upon arrival, I had lunch at the Blue I liked the interaction with French chef, the food was good, the presentation was just amazing and the service was really quick.
In the afternoon time, I used Le Café and I really liked the fact of using Moevenpick products (Coffee, Chocolate and ice cream) and that’s what makes Le Café different from any other lobby lounge.
I’ve used the hotel ballroom in the evening time for my presentation apart from the nice setup and the delicious dinner, I really appreciated having the Banquet Operations Manager, the Banquet Sales Manager as well as the AV team till the end of the event.

Checkout:
Regardless of the timing of my check out (which was 04:30 AM), the process didn’t take more than 3 minutes and the drop off to Dammam airport was well arranged.

Since I’m planning my next trip end of May / beginning of June I will absolutely book Moevenpick Al Khobar and hopefully I will be to try the resort as well as the breakfast experience that I’ve missed during my last stay.

Room Tip: Nothing much
2  Thank Omar M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your detailed review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the quality of service provided to you by our team.
We appreciate you taking the time to post your comprehensive review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Moevenpick in Al Khobar has become my first choice, private or on business. It gave Al Khobar the option of choice which was in the past for a very long time missing.
Rooms are nice well furnished and elegant. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. During my last stay i had an item which was to be handed over to an important business associate damaged during transport. By just asking the hotel of where it could be repaired a whole team of technicians of the hotel were enabled and it was fixed in a good quality in no time.
A big thumb up for their support.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gass1
Markus M, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. Being a frequent visitor of Al Khobar, we are truly delighted to know that you consider the Mövenpick Hotel Al Khobar as your favorite hotel in the Eastern Province.

We are happy to note that you found our employees extremely friendly and attentive and our quality of service impressive. We are also delighted that we have been able to repair your item which has been damaged while travelling.

Thank you once again for posting your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Comparing to the other new hotels in the city, it sets a new standard. The best indoor pool. The best Indian restaurant in the region. I went to the hotels also when there was a Moroccan week in its restaurant in the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Yoalg
Markus M, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you have had such a positive experiences with us and that you appreciated our service standards, enjoyed the indoor pool and that you are rating our Indian Maharaja restaurant as the best in the region! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give your positive feedback and I am look forward to welcoming you back again.

Many thanks and best regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Very good hotel, the top in the eastern Provence , the very good location ,no noise, very good staff ,they know all your needs from your first stay,good facilities , great food , big rooms ,amazing breakfast

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Pepole
Markus M, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us and were pleased with the level of service provided to you. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

with kind regards,