“Our go to for sushi.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Richmond, Texas
“Our go to for sushi.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is a contemporary restaurant with a small but quality menu and good service. When we are jonesing for sushi/sashimi and do not want a major outing we head to Sushi Yoshi

The Spicy Salmon Salad and several of the roles are excellent. Everything we have tried is pretty good.

We will keep giving Sushi Yoshi our business.

I go there for lunch upon occasion when I am not wanting a crowd and want a fresh healthy lunch.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RRags

• Arabic first
San Antonio, TX
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This restaurant is pretty good. I love the decor, makes me want to paint my extra room. The prices are a bit high, but I was told that it is average. The food was REALLY good, so i don't mind paying. I think i will go there again soon.

Visited April 2014
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Ive had better sushi from Sainsbury's”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

When you dont have any decent sushi places in Khobar - Sushi Yoshi is probably the best if you had to pick a place. To be honest the sushi is bland, the restaurant is never full, and the ventilation is poor. i tried to give this place a second chance and ordered a non sushi item - Beef noodles and it was still very disappointing.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank possiblebliss
Dallas, Texas
“Get the Boat!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I've been to Sushi Yoshi twice now, great experience both times. The seaweed salad is to die for, and if you take some friends with you, you should order the Sushi BOAT! It's a whole ship of every kind of Sushi you can imagine....wonderful! Service is great, restaurant is clean, no complaints!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank isabel_obu
“This is my favorite sushi place in Alkhobar”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is my go to spot for Sushi in AlKhobar. I don't like the modern style cooked and fried Sushi. This is as authentic as you can find around AlKhobar. My only complaint is that they don't have Edemame that is not pre-peeled!

Visited April 2014