“Tasty pastry and food”

Madeleine French Bakery & Brasserie
Ranked #8 of 275 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Cuisines: French
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place is located on king Abdulaziz road in khobar, it's a newly established restaurant with very challenging parking area.

The food is very tasty specially the oven specialties and pink pasta.

Desert is incredibly tasty with a nice variety. Staff are very friendly and helpful in making suggestions.

The place gets very crowded after five pm and waiting times could reach up to 45 min, they do not take reservation so don't plan on it.

The decor is a French type with its elegant style.

The prices are on the high end side but that doesn't prevent people from going ton this place. No delivery at this point.

Over all a very nice place for deserts or a tasty meal.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

nothing so special, orders take for ever and prices extremely expensive compare to the quality. too many people waiting noisy.

1  Thank noor a
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food was good and macaroons were delicious. It is pretty crowded and loud but worth it. They have a silly policy though, don't bring food from outside or else you will have to pay 100SR for it (yes, for your own food) we brought a birthday cake for our friend and after ordering food and sweets and eating them we took out or cake and they told us we had to pay for it, we refused because this "policy" was not written anywhere. I would go back for the macaroons and fresh food.

3  Thank Yasmeeniweeni
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went their with my beloved wife. Ambience was romantic although tables were little bet close to each others but that was not a problem for me as it was half empty. We ordered pizza, chicken and pasta. I wish i have more room in my stomach to order more dishes. Pizza was terrefic but not as good as PIZZARIFIC. They would have been better had they added pieces of firewood to their alforno. I will go there again until I try their whole menue which is rich by the way.

1  Thank Khaleddd
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been there three times so far since opening. I've had the French soup which is pretty good. I didn't enjoy the pizza, but the pasta, sandwiches (Philly cheesesteak) and burgers are pretty good. The desserts are great...I've had the berry tart...excellent choice. The have some Arab/French fusion pastries which are also good.

The service is a bit slow, as the restaurant is normally packed. They have a breakfast menu, but don't open early. According the server they don't have enough staff for a morning shift. The also have an additional seating area which is not open for the same reason.

1  Thank Rbingrbong