“Mouth watering memory”

Madeleine French Bakery & Brasserie
Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Saudi Arabia
“Mouth watering memory”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went their with my beloved wife. Ambience was romantic although tables were little bet close to each others but that was not a problem for me as it was half empty. We ordered pizza, chicken and pasta. I wish i have more room in my stomach to order more dishes. Pizza was terrefic but not as good as PIZZARIFIC. They would have been better had they added pieces of firewood to their alforno. I will go there again until I try their whole menue which is rich by the way.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Khaleddd

• Arabic first
“Good food, even better desserts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been there three times so far since opening. I've had the French soup which is pretty good. I didn't enjoy the pizza, but the pasta, sandwiches (Philly cheesesteak) and burgers are pretty good. The desserts are great...I've had the berry tart...excellent choice. The have some Arab/French fusion pastries which are also good.

The service is a bit slow, as the restaurant is normally packed. They have a breakfast menu, but don't open early. According the server they don't have enough staff for a morning shift. The also have an additional seating area which is not open for the same reason.

1 Thank Rbingrbong