“Loving the food and pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Gondola

La Gondola
Ranked #9 of 245 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We Don't Cook Food , We Cook Quality !
Florida
“Loving the food and pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

My first try out for italian restaurant here in kingdom really impress me.The pizza was so great that even i only eat small amount i could still taste it.The good service impress me too.The music should be smooth and they should at least set it on a low volume.But all in all,food and service?THUMBS UP!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Maria Sherlyn S

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Florida
“Womens Night Out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

My womens group decided to have our year end dinner and the service was great like the first time i went in for dinner.We enjoyed the warmth service of the staff and the food...from appetizer,main course to our dessert!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Maria Sherlyn S
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Good average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

I went there like 4 times in 7 years. Believe me it's declining like sliding in toboggan ! Last time I had ravioli: hard and dry, stuffing was full of eggs ( supposed to be cheese) . Horrible

2 Thank Kookia
“Great Itialian Given the Alternative Choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I eat here a handfull of times per year. Given the alternative choices, I would pick this place. You get a nice portion, and they add more spices and types of cheese than the competition. The restaurant is spacious and service is ok. If you are driving, they have parking lot across the street. I usually order the specials of the day, but will say my kids pizza was tasty too. The ravioli pasta tasted like it was home made and not frozen.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank isgraves
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

it is really nice restaurant... good staff.. cozy
i love their food. not really traditional Italian food... but taste really good.
However, it getting worse with time. It was the best restaurant in khobar… I stop going there.

Visited August 2012