“Enjoyable lunch!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Enjoyable lunch!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have eaten lunch here a couple of times. The atmosphere is pretty good. It's pretty contemporary. You can pick your own seafood out down stairs. I loved the crab salad which had tons of fresh avocado. I can't wait to have it again. Their sushi is so, so. Lots of rice in the sushi. The service was pretty good. This is a nice place but not really for a special occasion. Not very intimate and warm.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DCVagabonds

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Wonderful sea food experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I really enjoyed everything there. Food, service were great. It was a little expensive and I couldn't find a place to set upstairs (went on Friday). I do advise everybody to try it.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank muhannadus
Sedona, Arizona
“Great food, Great Sushi!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This place has great food. We usually order the Sushi when going there and it really is great. My friend orders the sashimi too. They also have a great fish menu...made many different ways! The pumpkin soup is superb!!! I highly recommend this place....downstairs for single males and upstairs for the females and families. Staff are nice too.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nancy H
Tarragona
“Good seafood in Al Khobar”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We went to celebrate a farewell from one colleague. We mainly order fish, and steaks. Everything very well cooked. Steaks have frozen fries, not natural. I would expect natural non frozen fries in this restaurant... Time for some orders was long (salt covered fish) but is already warned by the waiter. As summary is a very good choice to go ith friends, for special celebrations or just in business. I would repeat.

khobar
“They used to have the best steak ever!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my third or fourth visit to Soul Kitchen..it is still good but not as good as it once was…why? Mainly because of the steak I had. The waiter was honest with me and advised me that they didn’t have Angus Beef Steak anymore..he said the alternative beef is good and I would like it; I didn’t. My wife enjoyed her mix sea food soup; we loved the Loli chicken from the appetizer section. My wife’s sushi plate was above average but not great.
The place is charming and is probably one of the few ones in khobar that has really a soul in it.
Service is good and the bread they give you at the beginning is just amazing (with butter, yummy).
Their steak used to be really great; the best I have had in my entire life, but it is just too bad they don’t have it anymore. May be they do now, it has been about 3 months.

• Visited December 2012